• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua ground and slot tfs 1.5

Mateus Robeerto

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find this here on the forum? I remember that there was an option to add in the source, such as moving the item from the ground directly to the slot, such as helmet or armor, similar to TFS 0.4 8.6. Does anyone know and can tell me where I can find this information?

Last edited:
Solution
Does anyone know where I can find this here on the forum? I remember that there was an option to add in the source, such as moving the item from the ground directly to the slot, such as helmet or armor, similar to TFS 0.4 8.6. Does anyone know and can tell me where I can find this information?

Solution
Thanks, as soon as I get home I'll try it out.
Post automatically merged:

I tested it and it worked perfectly. I would like to know if it is possible to disable ammo slot restrictions. I would like to be able to place any items such as helmets and armor etc due to the offline market system. I'm having trouble resolving this.

Last edited:
Thanks, as soon as I get home I'll try it out.
Post automatically merged:

I tested it and it worked perfectly. I would like to know if it is possible to disable ammo slot restrictions. I would like to be able to place any items such as helmets and armor etc due to the offline market system. I'm having trouble resolving this.
classicEquipmentSlots = true
in config.lua

Back