• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ground tile debugging

RoyalzBHO

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
im having a problem with a few grounds in my custom ot(not out yet), two tile types with id 4410 and 3184 are debugging a client when stepped on; i havent been changing anything in code, though i've been editing items.otb a little bit, but i didn't touch these two at all, just added a few new items.

jKmZWtg.png

Any ideas how to solve this? (debugs didn't happen before changes in items.otb, so there's something wrong with this file)

Solution
Found out what was the culprit. In object builder there are flags, one of the flags was set and option "isGround" wasn't checked, ground speed itself also mustn't be equal to 0.
Corrupt otb file maybe?
Try to replace it with a fresh one, if that fixes it either try to edit another one and see if that fixes it, or maybe try another otb editor aswell.
An easier thing could be to compare the items with one from an unedited otb, to see if it has to changes to it that you didn't do / did by accident.

Found out what was the culprit. In object builder there are flags, one of the flags was set and option "isGround" wasn't checked, ground speed itself also mustn't be equal to 0.

Solution
Back