• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Group ID X Doesn't exist

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
So i have this server that is perfectly functioning on another vps and I'm moving my server to a different VPS. All files that are on the working VPS have no changed. On the new VPS i get the below error in console, i haven't changed any files what so ever. This issue happens on accounts created in the past and any new accounts made. Everything works fine i just get character cant be loaded and the below error in consol

KZwnfJD.png

Enter your database and go to "groups", nothing there? If so, then I can help you out importing the database groups. Just send me an IM

Enter your database and go to "groups", nothing there? If so, then I can help you out importing the database groups. Just send me an IM
The groups are there, as i said the server has been runing for months and im swapping hosts with it. I copied the server 100% database and all and moved it over and get that error, i checked all the obvious stuff, im not the most inexperianced hoster but i just cant figure this out, its stupid and random as hell lol.

Show us your groups.xml file. It is in /xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<groups>

<group id="1" name="player" flags="0" access="0" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />

<group id="2" name="a gamemaster" flags="4294967295" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />

<group id="3" name="a god" flags="1644142584" access="1" maxdepotitems="0" maxvipentries="0" />

</groups>
As i said above, the server works on 1 computer but not the other, all files are the same.

Hi I have same problem. I just delete my old database > create new one > import new schema (same schema) and i have same problem when I login.
sss.png

SOLVED
something clear my data/XML/groups.xml i just add groups.xml from backup and it works now.

Last edited:
Back