• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Groups

Skar

Reaction score
I have a problem, the TFS 0.3, was 6 types of groups: player, tutor, senior tutor, gamemaster, community Managemen, and god, but now I have the mystic spirit, and brings only 3, player, and gamemaster god. I wanted to add a database of 0.3 to TFS mystic, but I failed to make the brand accounts with afs :(
As I add the missing groups?

PS: I do not want to use nicaw :D

hey dude i use afs 2, but when someone makes an account on mines they cant login, can u help? i have a thread in this forum with the error messages received.

by the way, you need to go to the "acc_cms_cfg" in the config folder and go to wher eit says:

$group_id1 = 'Player'; // Group 1 name.
$group_id2 = 'GM'; // Group 2 name.
$group_id3 = 'God'; // Group 3 name.
$group_id4 = ''; // Group 4 name. (Leave blank if

and then move the player titles to match the group in which u changed it to on the database.

hope i helped now help me :)

yeah, this I know

but as groups add to my current database?

* I saw your problem, be sure to have the same name of your database on your conf.lua in your ot and database n your afs

Back