• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GS] Inquisiton Quest Service [20k] Soon

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Welcome to Glazy Spirits' Inquisition Quest Service!

Technical information:
Price: 20k (Gajowy/Edron)
Date: Classified
Meeting place: Edron depot, don't be late!

Rewards:
- Demonhunter both addons

Also one of the following items:

- Emerald Sword
- Hellforged Axe
- Obsidian Truncheon
- Warsinger Bow
- Royal Crossbow
- Spellbook of Dark Mysteries
- Master Archer's Armor
- Fireborn Giant Armor
- Robe of the Underworld

Duration:
~1-2 hours depending if everyone listen what to do.

How to join:
Post here and send the payment to
Gajowy/Edron.

This is what you need:
- Level 100+
- Missions 1-6 of the Inquisition quest
- Completed atleast one throne of the Pits of inferno quest
- Holy water (given by Henricus for mission 7)
- 100+ avalanches, thunderstorms, mana potions just in case
- Stealth and dwarven ring

Cleaners:
Gajowy
Mojamon
Sven Erik-filippson
Zarus
Faerwynn

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any cleaner in-game or simply post here!

Last edited:
no way you are doing it with such a small cleaning team.. you need at least 4 lvl 200+ knights, and more druids JUST for hellgorak.. 1-2 hours? yeah right. its atleast 2 if you got a BIG team

on this server the quest has already been done easely by a 1 lvl 200 ek, and 4 druids of 180~, you are talking about the inq irl tibia, while this is not.

no way you are doing it with such a small cleaning team.. you need at least 4 lvl 200+ knights, and more druids JUST for hellgorak.. 1-2 hours? yeah right. its atleast 2 if you got a BIG team

Dude I doned it when I was 170 and with a guy 210 ek. Whole quest. Excatly there is big team alredy for poi which includes alot of EDs and will be at INQ too.

1 lvl 200 ek and 2 druids will do lol

I wouldnt go with him, hes a thief and he might aswell thief you& not make this service, i dont think ayowin will go with him either since he got thiefed by him aswell, just warning you guys :)

I wouldnt go with him, hes a thief and he might aswell thief you& not make this service, i dont think ayowin will go with him either since he got thiefed by him aswell, just warning you guys :)

Because Ive 4 items from morgaroth, and you have 3 items from morgaroth. Thats why you think Im a thief. I got it properly, died once, 30cc waste since you died 0 times, no pots waste, only my sio.

ONT:
ITEM PRICE REDUCED TO 20K SINCE IT'S EXPENSIVE.

Because Ive 4 items from morgaroth, and you have 3 items from morgaroth. Thats why you think Im a thief. I got it properly, died once, 30cc waste since you died 0 times, no pots waste, only my sio.

ONT:
ITEM PRICE REDUCED TO 20K SINCE IT'S EXPENSIVE.

i got 2, you got 4, ayowin has 1, you said 33%33%33% but hey im just warning everyone to not go with you, nothing else <3

Hahah Noob!
learn about the game and please come back again!

Me and one knight (eccim/belden, and others which acctually can play) can do the whole quest, no problem.

Back