• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GTA V: Chat Thread!

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
So im making this thread for all GTAers out there!!

Thread idea:
*Post if you need help
*Post tips/cheats
Etc etc..

Rules;
There are no rules ;')

(Thread was created from my "iFruit")

I need help!! Haha!!

Im in like 49,50% in the game, Micheal and Trevor are laying low cuz Trevor kidnapped X wife.
Now i can only play Franklin, i cant change to M or T, ive done all Franklins missions and sidemissions, now i dont know what to do!! Im stuck.. Ive tried to call everyone on my iFruit, no one gives me an answere.. Do you guys know what to do?

They removed my thread because I had something to do with Tibia?
And this shit? Hillarious!

I found a bug (trying to figure out how i did it) that makes you invincible, you cannot die what so ever :D Has something to do with sticky bombs and cars and explosions xD

EDIT: Tried and tried but can't recreate it :/

Last edited:
There shud be one rule :p no spoilers or warning if spoilers.

I completed the story yesterday but i chose a bad ending, prolly going to have to replay the story :s but its time consuming and i don't have much time these days.

wow, should warn about spoilers in first post or in name of thread! Thx!

haha ok ty :) how did you like it im gonna buy gta5 soon i think :) do you recomend it?

Bro, you will get sick, you wont go outside, you are going to forget that you are thirsty, hungry and horny, but still worth every penny :D!

Money is a big problem in this game but when you finish the game youll end up with lots of millions :D

Btw when you get the game, dont pimp cars and such, you need everything you got, some missions you need to buy your own stuff and such

Bro, you will get sick, you wont go outside, you are going to forget that you are thirsty, hungry and horny, but still worth every penny :D!

Money is a big problem in this game but when you finish the game youll end up with lots of millions :D

Btw when you get the game, dont pimp cars and such, you need everything you got, some missions you need to buy your own stuff and such
awesome i will keep that in mind bro ^^! you are using xbox 360 or ps3?

Back