• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GTA V: Chat Thread!

So im making this thread for all GTAers out there!!

Thread idea:
*Post if you need help
*Post tips/cheats
Etc etc..

Rules;
There are no rules ;')

(Thread was created from my "iFruit")

On Gta v do you have to do all stranger and freak missions to get to the lat mission or are they completely optional and if I don't do them will I still get to the last mission to complete the game? All answers are appreciated :)

thank you

I got bored really fast after completing the story :( Don't feel like playing anymore at all.

GTA V is as much genius as dissapointment
Very mixed feelings, certainly does not deserve 95%

Want money? Save Lester's assassination missions until last.

My personal view on the game; it wasn't all it's hyped to be that's for sure. It's definitely the best Grand Theft Auto in my book and we're yet to experience the online play, can't wait for that. Then we'll see if it's truly worth the ratings it's receiving.

PS3 player here
PSN: Peroxide31

Hey everybody!

Ive been playing gta for quite while without ANY problem at all. So earlier today when I was playing online, just chilling around in the city (Wasent doing any mission) something happened with the map, its started to fade away and after a while the whole map was gone (Not the circel, just everything in it) so I tried to press the "start" button and nothing happened it did not even react. The funny thing is that I could still run around in the game.. I saw other players, moving cars etc, even commited suicide to see if it helped. Well, so nothing I did changed the fact that my map was gone and my start button werent working. I restarted my PS3 and now I can't find the game in the "game menu", im loading it from cd.. So I can't see any icon. Now I can't play at all.
Im not sure on what to do atm as I dont got any other game to test with. Who should I contact? Rockstar? Or the ps3 support? Ive searched around google for about 1-2hrs and couldent find anything.

Your answears is greatly appriciated!

Thanks/ Simon

Aaaaaa fck it, I'm not gonna buy it.. it's not the sort of game I like to play a lot anyway... Just give me Dark Souls and I'll be happy for like... ever :D

Warruppp !! Im lvl 80 and milionare, if you need help or something add me my GT is: Hevar Elitee

as high level i get good mission with good payment. lalalalalalla !!!

im asking myself if will work in my laptop that can run bf3 at high/med at good fps... hope its optimized ^^

Back