• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GTH Hosting Services (Websites to Dedicated Services)

Gth

Forum Owner
Reaction score
I been in retirement for a while finally got time to do something again with Tibia so I'm trying my hand at Selling Hosting Services. We can handle anything from a basic website to a Dedicated Server.

We will also offer on site help with Distros, ACC makers Etc on a client by client basis for an additional fee.

http://shopgth.com/ Is our new website.

With GTH Hosting, you can easily manage an OpenVZ VPS. Our VPSs offer a ninety-nine point nine percent network uptime guarantee. A 24/7/365 client care service is available too. With our cost-free, user-friendly Hepsia Control Panel, you will be able to efficiently administer both your site and your VPS server. Each of our VPSs also includes plenty of free-of-cost bonuses.

Hosting in US

With us, you can make sure that your visitors from the United States, Canada and Latin America will enjoy much faster web page load speeds. We partner with a top-of-the-line data center, which is strategically situated in downtown Chicago and which will guarantee you the fastest website loading speed possible. Just select your web hosting package on the signup form and then select the Chicago data center facility from the drop-down list. We'll activate your hosting account in no time and will grant you access to our point & click web hosting Control Panel. With your hosting package, you will also get a variety of free-of-charge website building tools. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee too.

us-hosting.png

Hosting in UK
Want to minimize bounce rates and to achieve higher search engine rankings? Then aim for faster web page loading speeds. By selecting our UK datacenter, you ensure that your visitors from the United Kingdom and Continental Europe will enjoy the best browsing experience attainable. Simply make sure you select the UK datacenter on the order form - we'll create your account in no time. We'll also give you our in-house developed web hosting CP. We offer a 99.9 percent network uptime guarantee too. All hosting plans include a 1-click web applications installer and a selection of free website skins.

uk-hosting.png

Hosting in Australia
The data center location is the key to ensuring the seamless performance of your web site. With us, you can ensure that your visitors from Australia will enjoy much faster web site loading speeds. We work with a state-of-the-art datacenter facility, which is situated in Sydney, Australia, and which offers excellent conditions for your web site. You can select the Australian data center facility on the signup form. We'll set up your hosting account within several minutes and will give you access to our in-house developed, point 'n' click web hosting Control Panel. We offer a 24x7 tech support service and if you are not pleased with the offered speeds, you can make use of our 30-day MBG.

au-hosting.png

Domain With Hosting Plans

Get Your Unique Domain Name
Choose From Over 60+ TLDs

We know how vital are domains for your online presence. This is the reason we have several TLDs on a lower, promotional price, available to you when you purchase a new web hosting account.

We have selected some of the most popular domains to be on promotion. This way, even if one is taken, you can select the next one and still have a a popular TLD at a discount price. And the best part is that the domain will keep it's promotional price as long as you have an account with us.

Free Bonuses with Hepsia Control Panel
An Ultramodern Control Panel
Our web hosting Control Panel is fast, incredibly responsive and very intuitive. You will exert total control over your site(s) and domain(s). View Demo
A Web Applications Installation Tool
This tool gives you the chance to quickly install 40+ popular web applications like Joomla, WordPress, Drupal and many more, with only one single mouse click. You don't need to download anything. View Demo

With GTH Hosting, you can easily manage an OpenVZ VPS. Our VPSs offer a ninety-nine point nine percent network uptime guarantee. A 24/7/365 client care service is available too. With our cost-free, user-friendly Hepsia Control Panel, you will be able to efficiently administer both your site and your VPS server. Each of our VPSs also includes plenty of free-of-cost bonuses.

openvz-vps-hosting-icon.png
OVZ Jupiter Platform: Linux
CPU: 9.5 GHz
RAM: 11 GB Space: 330 GB
Bandwidth: 10 TB
Management: Managed $165.00 /mo
OVZ Saturn Platform: Linux
CPU: 8.5 GHz
RAM: 10 GB Space: 270 GB
Bandwidth: 9 TB
Management: Managed $130.00 /mo
OVZ Uranus Platform: Linux
CPU: 7 GHz
RAM: 9 GB Space: 225 GB
Bandwidth: 8 TB
Management: Managed $110.00 /mo
OVZ Neptune Platform: Linux
CPU: 6.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB Space: 180 GB
Bandwidth: 7 TB
Management: Managed $95.00 /mo
OVZ Earth Platform: Linux
CPU: 5 GHz
RAM: 6 GB Space: 135 GB
Bandwidth: 6 TB
Management: Managed $72.00 /mo
OVZ Venus Platform: Linux
CPU: 4.2 GHz
RAM: 5 GB Space: 110 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Management: Managed $60.00 /mo
OVZ Mars Platform: Linux
CPU: 3.3 GHz
RAM: 4 GB Space: 90 GB
Bandwidth: 4 TB
Management: Managed $48.00 /mo
OVZ Mercury Platform: Linux
CPU: 2.5 GHz
RAM: 3 GB Space: 60 GB
Bandwidth: 2 TB
Management: Non-managed $36.00 /mo
OVZ Eris Platform: Linux
CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 2 GB Space: 40 GB
Bandwidth: 0.6 TB
Management: Non-managed $24.00 /mo
OVZ Pluto Platform: Linux
CPU: 0.8 GHz
RAM: 1 GB Space: 15 GB
Bandwidth: 0.3 TB
Management: Non-managed $14.00 /mo

• UNLIMITED Domains
  • UNLIMITED Emails
  • UNLIMITED Databases
  • UNLIMITED FTP Accounts
  • FAST Account Activation
  • NO Setup Fees
  • 24/7/365 Support
  • WEEKLY Off-site Backups
  • SSH/ FULL Root Access
  • OS Choices (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)
  • CONTROL PANEL Choices (Hepsia, cPanel, DirectAdmin)

Last edited:
Dedicated Servers Hosting in US
With a dedicated hosting, you can settle any website performance-related problems. Picking a dependable US-based datacenter facility for your US-oriented sites is crucial for reaching greater performance levels. For this reason we work with a top-notch data center facility situated in downtown Chicago, Illinois. This cooperation ensures that all our dedicated server customers will enjoy very fast page loading times. Our dedicated servers packages include a free web hosting CP, a bouquet of Linux distros and loads of high value-added gifts.

dedicated-hosting-usa.png

ATLAS
  • 2x Opteron 4170 HE 2.1 GHz
    (12 cores)
  • 16 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 4x500 GB SATA2 HDDs
  • 12 TB Data Transfer

HYPERION
  • Opteron 4170 HE 2.1 GHz
    (6 cores)
  • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 2x500 GB SATA2 HDDs
  • 11 TB Data Transfer

CRONUS
  • Intel Atom D525 1.8 GHz
    (2 cores)
  • 4 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 2x250 GB SATA2 HDDs
  • 10 TB Data Transfer

Semi-dedicated Plans
At GTH Hosting, ordering a semi-dedicated plan is just like ordering an ordinary hosting plan. You merely select your semi-dedicated server, choosing between our carefully tailored configurations. Each semi-dedicated server includes GTH Hosting easy-to-use web hosting Control Panel, which will permit you to manage your online presence with simple point & click maneuvers. All our semi-dedicated hosting packages offer unlimited storage space and bandwidth quotas and much larger CPU allocations than those included with the conventional hosting packages.

USA Data Center
  • Enterprise-level Cisco routers and switches
  • Very large public and private peering
  • Emergency UPS and diesel generators
  • Top-class climate control
  • Security card access and DVR cameras
  • 24x7 monitoring and support service
  • Learn more about our US Data Center

Which part of the service is actually related to OpenTibia? It doesn't seem like you add any value.
It's funny to google your hotline phone number: https://www.google.pl/search?q=+1-855-211-0932 It just looks like you generated your website through a resell-provider and just wait for someone to purchase a service at elevated price doing no work.

Aside from "unmetered bw" (traffic inclusive), I don't like it when things such as disk space are advertised as "unlimited" (like you are doing on your webhostingplans). It makes me think of HostGator, GoDaddy and the rest of the crew.. It is like basicly saying "Welcome! Take everything you need and dont worry about limitations. But please dont read our ToS as acctually our services are not unlimited". At HostGator they at least make a <*> behind the unlimited which links to their definition of "unlimited". On your website you have added no <*> so people might acctually think it is unlimited, unless they read the ToS. I suggest you to change this^^

But thats enough critique from my side. Wish you good luck!

You should add this to the main post.

"UNLIMITED" USAGE POLICIES AND DEFINITIONS

The term “UNLIMITED” is used to describe the amount of resources in the web hosting plans provided by GTH Hosting, which is not set to a predefined limit value (for example - unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, unlimited emails or other unlimited resources). By not setting limits on key resources, we are able to offer our customers a simple, consistent pricing scheme as their websites demand more and more resources. As a result, a typical website may experience periods of great popularity and a resulting increased storage need without experiencing any associated increase in hosting charges.

In all cases, when a service is listed as “Unlimited“, it is intended for normal web hosting usage only - all activities, which may result in excessive resource usage inconsistent with regular usage patterns, are prohibited.

Our Unlimited service offers are not designed to allow a single user to influence the overall server performance. GTH Hosting will make every effort to provide its customers with additional resources whenever possible, including the relocation of a customer's hosting account to a newer, faster server. However, if the resource usage reaches a level where it may influence the overall server performance in a negative way, GTH Hosting reserves the right to take corrective actions. Such actions may include disconnection or discontinuance of any and of all offered services, removal or deletion of customers' websites, website content, electronic mail, or termination of a customer's account according to GTH Hosting's sole and absolute discretion.

They are way to expensive I guess.
Code:
CPU: 0.8 GHz
RAM: 1 GB Space: 15 GB
Bandwidth: 0.3 TB
Management: Non-managed $14.00 /mo

I would recommend a Kimsufi dedicated instead of one of those..

Every aspect proteins to open tibia. To have a good OT you need a website and vps for your more advance users. Yes I'm a reseller that's part of the game. But eitg re r way I'm legitimate and if the funds profited exceeds X amount I vendors have to pay taxes on the income (us).

You should add this to the main post.

"UNLIMITED" USAGE POLICIES AND DEFINITIONS

The term “UNLIMITED” is used to describe the amount of resources in the web hosting plans provided by GTH Hosting, which is not set to a predefined limit value (for example - unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, unlimited emails or other unlimited resources). By not setting limits on key resources, we are able to offer our customers a simple, consistent pricing scheme as their websites demand more and more resources. As a result, a typical website may experience periods of great popularity and a resulting increased storage need without experiencing any associated increase in hosting charges.

In all cases, when a service is listed as “Unlimited“, it is intended for normal web hosting usage only - all activities, which may result in excessive resource usage inconsistent with regular usage patterns, are prohibited.

Our Unlimited service offers are not designed to allow a single user to influence the overall server performance. GTH Hosting will make every effort to provide its customers with additional resources whenever possible, including the relocation of a customer's hosting account to a newer, faster server. However, if the resource usage reaches a level where it may influence the overall server performance in a negative way, GTH Hosting reserves the right to take corrective actions. Such actions may include disconnection or discontinuance of any and of all offered services, removal or deletion of customers' websites, website content, electronic mail, or termination of a customer's account according to GTH Hosting's sole and absolute discretion.
You found it so not like it's hidden :)

Aside from "unmetered bw" (traffic inclusive), I don't like it when things such as disk space are advertised as "unlimited" (like you are doing on your webhostingplans). It makes me think of HostGator, GoDaddy and the rest of the crew.. It is like basicly saying "Welcome! Take everything you need and dont worry about limitations. But please dont read our ToS as acctually our services are not unlimited". At HostGator they at least make a <*> behind the unlimited which links to their definition of "unlimited". On your website you have added no <*> so people might acctually think it is unlimited, unless they read the ToS. I suggest you to change this^^

But thats enough critique from my side. Wish you good luck!
Actually service is from LiquidNet Ltd they are a well know company

Last edited by a moderator:
Every aspect proteins to open tibia. To have a good OT you need a website and vps for your more advance users. Yes I'm a reseller that's part of the game. But eitg re r way I'm legitimate and if the funds profited exceeds X amount I vendors have to pay taxes on the income (us).

You found it so not like it's hidden :)

Actually service is from LiquidNet Ltd they are a well know company

I don't think you got my point^^

Back