• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess the age of the next poster!

edit: what's with this brazilians posting normal pictures of girl's on there profiles?

aah smally troll... it is not brazillian girl... [bigtrollmod"on"]ye, i have 3 years old and i'm a virgin like u.[/bigtrollmod]
Took this for rohan's forum.. at like 7 am or something with no sleep anyway...
obyPC.jpg

idk, maybe appers 13...

false...
next: 19

No it doesn't look 13, why would i post it if it did. you get your eye's tested, and stop trolling now bb noob
next 9 [cough* cough* nwtr cough* cough*]

Nope, next 15?

true...

No it doesn't look 13, why would i post it if it did. you get your eye's tested, and stop trolling now bb noob
next 9 [cough* cough* nwtr cough* cough*]

false, i have 13 years old... and i'm virgin... and i masturbate every day... and i dont have friends... and im saying that i am a big troll oops... fail i told you ://
90c79__trollface2Bemoticon.gif

false, i have 13 years old... and i'm virgin... and i masturbate every day... and i dont have friends... and im saying that i am a big troll oops... fail i told you ://

And you being a virgin and masturbating everyday has something to do with anything at all? Talk about going off-topic...

Next: 17

And you being a virgin and masturbating everyday has something to do with anything at all? Talk about going off-topic...

nop... little off-topic + trolling

nop...
next: 13

#edit why u delete the img??

but i have the img here:

4NlUA.jpg

Last edited:
false 16
lovely do i care little troll? i'm 16 so idc anyway =)
idc u gave this to me privately i gotta release it bro, this aint a joke the following is nwtr
ls2kC.jpg

Next 12

false 16
lovely do i care little troll? i'm 16 so idc anyway =)
idc u gave this to me privately i gotta release it bro, this aint a joke the following is nwtr
ls2kC.jpg

Next 12

omfg, u found ur photo of one month ago.

u need learn first the ability to troll, little troll...

14. Next 15 STOP GOING OFF TOPIC

Why?? it is funny ... but im continuing on the thread ://

True... next 11

Back