• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess the worst team!

R3ignlasting

Reaction score
If you guessed Unstoppable.. That's correct!

8 vs 1 EK

c1umH.jpg

8 vs me

VEFMG.jpg

1- We are "worst team" and you don't open PK, good.
2- You did not say how many from your team die, I'll say 5, and how many from my team die, 1, just "Fael is Back" die - PS: it's a maker.
3- Where you see 8 from my team? I see just 6.
4- Just 2 peoples from my team attacks you, "Royally" and "Beyonce", because anyone from us want got free frag.
5- Kill a EK lvl 202 is hard, try yourself, ops, you can't.. You don't have team, and use guild channel to talk.

Indeed, unstoppable monkeys with 0 pvp.

Hell yeah, we don't have pvp, but .. ShadowCores War Mode - Unstoppable x Waived [ HD ] - YouTube

1- We are "worst team" and you don't open PK, good.
2- You did not say how many from your team die, I'll say 5, and how many from my team die, 1, just "Fael is Back" die - PS: it's a maker.
3- Where you see 8 from my team? I see just 6.
4- Just 2 peoples from my team attacks you, "Royally" and "Beyonce", because anyone from us want got free frag.
5- Kill a EK lvl 202 is hard, try yourself, ops, you can't.. You don't have team, and use guild channel to talk.

Hell yeah, we don't have pvp, but .. ShadowCores War Mode - Unstoppable x Waived [ HD ] - YouTube

I see you bring people who won't skull to Mwall and block.

Even earlier, I got trapped by 6+ from your guild.

I counted 8 that were "on your side" trapping and mwalling us. The problem is that it's never 1 person from your guild. If some pussy from your guild skulls, he calls his team. The whole reason you guys came to attack us is because a RS from your guild was sitting in pz and said 'im calling my team'.

Just saying, you should redo your guild if you don't want to be called the worst guild of the server. Maybe, just get rid of your "bring the whole guild to mwall and block. let only 2 people skull." tactic. You are a big guild full of people. You all seem to have such big egos that you think how you pvp with 2 other players is fair. Yes, you trapped us, but you used 6 other non skullers to do it. Your entire guild is pussies, because they can't pvp. They go 1v1, start losing, stairhop and call team.

These are not from my team, in the teamspeak just having 6 helping in yalahar. You made my laugh, bro. You don't open PK, you don't attack anyone from us, to got yellow, and you saying we are noobs, and don't have pvp, haha. Is so freaking patectic talk with you.

These are not from my team, in the teamspeak just having 6 helping in yalahar. You made my laugh, bro. You don't open PK, you don't attack anyone from us, to got yellow, and you saying we are noobs, and don't have pvp, haha. Is so freaking patectic talk with you.

They aren't from your team, but they help you? You brought 6 to help in yalahar.

+ the noobs that block and mwall. I was helping teammates. Most people on this server hate your guild and would say the same thing about it.

They aren't from your team, but they help you? You brought 6 to help in yalahar.

+ the noobs that block and mwall. I was helping teammates. Most people on this server hate your guild and would say the same thing about it.

These noobs are not from my team, to block and mwalling. I don't care for these people, I know the true, and we are telling the true, these noobchars is not from my team.

Wrong, RLD is the worst team.. And now they join All In for support XDDDDD so cute

Wrong, RLD is the worst team.. And now they join All In for support XDDDDD so cute

funny that you should say that since you used to be in rld untill the day I kicked you, wont ever regret that..you contribute nothing to the guilds you are in, your like....a waste of space in game? like a tree or something, you just exist

funny that you should say that since you used to be in rld untill the day I kicked you, wont ever regret that..you contribute nothing to the guilds you are in, your like....a waste of space in game? like a tree or something, you just exist

..Trees contribute oxygen. Unless you mean ingame trees. Even if you didn't then, you will now.

You should so shut your fucking mouth. You are the one pinging Yosef all the time with your friends Kuullileanu or however you spell them. Then kill him, with ur EK named Berserker. You must be so fucking proud of yourself dude, really.

You're pathetic, a low- and nolifer which can only kill someone when pinging him.

Coward.

You mad because you can't hang with the bosses? I feel sorry for you man... If Validus leave the server, you dont have any friends left?
I hope you get lepra and your hands fall off so you can't use your mouse and keyboard anymore... What the heck, its doesn't make any difference in your PvP haha... :rolleyes:

Fun fact : Velixun cant even ping so stop talking shit, Yosef standstill just got a bad internet

You should so shut your fucking mouth. You are the one pinging Yosef all the time with your friends Kuullileanu or however you spell them. Then kill him, with ur EK named Berserker. You must be so fucking proud of yourself dude, really.

You're pathetic, a low- and nolifer which can only kill someone when pinging him.

Coward.

I've seen countless amounts of posts about Yosef getting pinged, why doesn't he just change his IP?

to be fair, coincidence or not, it seems u guys have ppl at every fight ready to skullbash the opponents..

Coward.

I would say that Yosef got 50% of that to? i mean who the fuck would use a static IP.
Then if he gets pinged why the fuck doesnt he change it? i mean i would change it kinda fast if somebody on the net would know my ip

I would say that Yosef got 50% of that to? i mean who the fuck would use a static IP.
Then if he gets pinged why the fuck doesnt he change it? i mean i would change it kinda fast if somebody on the net would know my ip

He tried it many times but it doesn't seem to work. We don't know either.

But even if it wasn't possible to change it; its fucking lame what Velixun and his friends are doing. Lame as hell. Really.

one simple fact, if you need to ping people to kill them it shows you are 0 skilled tardek.
it's like it hard to kill him without pinging, but thats all you know so wot can we do.

Back