• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess who is back Yeye lunarforce Pk part 2 :)

next time you can call it for we killing ppl who is afk?

Cry is free and u werent afk :] i dont think some1 afk can sd flikker ^^
3 minutes before

- - - Updated - - -

And U know what i will continue to kill "afks" :)

so i can be with computer and 3 min after im afk? take that frags we killed yours alot of time but that you dont take on movie that just retarded

so i can be with computer and 3 min after im afk? take that frags we killed yours alot of time but that you dont take on movie that just retarded

KKKKKKK

u mean lizard city ??????????? 10 ppl follow mode sd and ue with 4 ed kkkkkkkkkkk

SOmetimes i have to record your pvp auto follow sd or ue style

Anyways even if i die i loss 20% of my 200~ lvl = 5 min of exp

SO GO KILL ME AGAIN PRO PVP MASTACH

- - - Updated - - -

so u got time to count combo when someone appear on screen in half a second? cool story bro

Use your brain isnt dat easy for u
U count to 2 downstairs and u go up on 3 and ue easy ? i guess not :< but yes UEMAX ON

- - - Updated - - -

Did any of You pro players used uemax 1 time ? u dont know how it works (no isnt the same like on elfbot :(( )

zzzz uemax combo, pvp 0.

please stfu if u dont know how cl works!!!!!!!!!!!!

use it befor talking shit

- - - Updated - - -

delete

- - - Updated - - -

we have a cl and u can use vis and flam (bcs we use 2 magebots or what?)

- - - Updated - - -

+ mwmax, mana at 99% , pushmax ,anitypush. + we dont need monitor so we off it and we got internet in bottle...
Go Go Go magebot

Back