• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess who will win the world cup

EvilSkillz

Back
Solutions
Reaction score
First
i made this thread
after what happened
Brasil Win 3 - 1
Mexico win 1- 0
Holland win 5 -1 " xD the perfect till now "

i guess one of these 3 teams can win this ... Holland - Germany - Brasil

Holland Or Germany One Of Them Will Win The World Cup

Last edited:
tumblr_mxdruhGKVw1szo7eyo1_1280.png

I just had to, sorry. xD

A bet with people from work has given me these teams of which any could win and I would win cash, we were all given a random draw for all 8 groups,
I have been paired with Italy, Switzerland, Ecaudor, Costa Rica

10437205_10154222322135291_1392215895_n.jpg

Cool thing is I'm guaranteed to have a team go through to the next round :)

My money is on Spain if Brazil don't. Idgaf if they lost first game. Spain lost first game last world cup. Yes it was a huge defeat but I still think Spain are the only European team capable of a final in Brazil. Final Brazil vs Spain.

Anyway we have had the sweepstake at my army unit too :p

I got argentina.. It's plausible but I don't think it will happen.

I can see the last 4 being Brazil, Germany, Spain and Argentina

My money is on Spain if Brazil don't. Idgaf if they lost first game. Spain lost first game last world cup. Yes it was a huge defeat but I still think Spain are the only European team capable of a final in Brazil. Final Brazil vs Spain.

Anyway we have had the sweepstake at my army unit too :p

I got argentina.. It's plausible but I don't think it will happen.

I can see the last 4 being Brazil, Germany, Spain and Argentina
I doubt Spain will even pass to semi-finals, last world cup they won out of pure luck, they made a total of 8 goals. I'll be surprised if they even pass to the next round.

@Thread
Argentina will win the world cup imo.

Holland, Argentina, Germany, France one of them will win the world cup.
spain and brazil will not win. Ore maybe spain? but then its luck like always!

Sorry to proof you guys wrong :D
JAPAN WILL WIN! They arrived with this plane:

9yLfDF5.jpg

My views for the last 6 teams are

*Argentina
*Netherlands
*France
*Italy
*Germany
*Costa Rica

Wait until they call Pokemon "Dito".
This pokemon can transform into anyone or copy stats.
If japan now plays 10 Ditos and all Christiano Ronaldo its GG for them :D
Ronaldo would suck as a centre back, goalkeeper, most defending positions. So flawed. However... If he turned all players into Zlatan then yes and Zlatan will win the Zlatan cup because only Zlatan can and world cup would become Zlatan appreciation cup. Shame his team didn't make qualifiers :p

Germany/Brazil/Spain

If Spain plays VS Brazil, Spain will win.
If Spain plays VS Germany, Germany will win.
If Germany plays VS Brazil, Brazil will win.

Italy is always there to take into consideration.

Germany/Brazil/Spain

If Spain plays VS Brazil, Spain will win.
If Spain plays VS Germany, Germany will win.
If Germany plays VS Brazil, Brazil will win.

Italy is always there to take into consideration.
If spain plays a Draw with Chilli ,Chilli will have the second place.
And Brazil will not win from Germany.

Germany has a fantastic midfield and attack. They play well as a team however I don't think they will be a final contender as they fall apart against a fast passing side such as Brazil or Argentina. Semi finals of course but so far the cup has been so unpredictable with the games I can't really pin a contender. Even England shocked against Italy. They played a hell of a lot better than they used to and maybe that's due to the youth within the team. Italy were somewhat lucky to take the win with balotelli and if England had succeeded with their set pieces they would have won due to the amount of corners and chances they had and lost out to Italy's defence and the bad positioning of Rooney (not his decision).

Costa Rica shocked beating Uruguay, Holland shocked beating Spain and the opening match Croatia showed a huge challenge for Brazil to begin with. This world cup is so unpredictable because we all want to judge performances from an amazing (EPL and la Liga) season for the players at club level games and that doesn't work internationally.

France has a magnificent team but can anyone realistically say they will win? Not really.

All I can say though is this will be a fantastic world cup judging by the opening games!

i pet all my money on Germany

:D
Germany has took Portuguese behind the chairs factory :p sexual :D
I knew Germany was gonna win but Portugal had almost on the start 10 men. Pepe got a red card and the other central defender injured himself so germany won easily because of it

Back