• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess who will win the world cup

Iran drawing against Nigeria shocked me. Another fucking shock. Will there be a predictable game this world cup? I hope not. (atleast, all but my wallet hopes not)

My views for the last 6 teams are

*Argentina
*Netherlands
*France
*Italy
*Germany
*Costa Rica

Costa Rica? You must be kidding me, not because they won vs Uruguay means they'll pass to the next round, they will loose vs England and Italy believe me. Uruguay has a lot of players that in not that much time are going to retire, that makes them weak.

@Topic
Imo this will be the last 4: Argentina, Netherlands, Germany and Italy.

u scared :D to lose money :p
Won £230 on opening matches due to both teams to score no result.
But lost about £60ish in bets across all my acca's so yeah :p I'm done for major bets.. Literally if Portugal scored I would have won £850 aswell.

My remaining bets are for spain to reach final 4 (and each way to win if make final + if brazil wins money back) and another for final 4 being brazil, ger, argen and spain at 20/1 with £10.

And then I have super six which afaik only in England. Predict 6 scores and time of first goal out of either of the 6 games to win £100,000 (free bet each week). Usually in season it's 250,000 and only 2 people or so have ever won it :D.

NOT THAT I'M A GAMBLER. OR AN ALCOHOLIC. OR ADDICTED >:]

But lost about £60ish in bets across all my acca's so yeah :p I'm done for major bets.. Literally if Portugal scored I would have won £850 aswell.

My remaining bets are for spain to reach final 4 (and each way to win if make final + if brazil wins money back) and another for final 4 being brazil, ger, argen and spain at 20/1 with £10.

And then I have super six which afaik only in England. Predict 6 scores and time of first goal out of either of the 6 games to win £100,000 (free bet each week). Usually in season it's 250,000 and only 2 people or so have ever won it :D.

where do u make bets?

Lemme rephrqse your last sentence correctly my friend:
Y U ARE AN ALCOHOLIC ADDICTED GAMBLER drowning in bottles of Becks : d

Yo if Germany wins we celebrate, eh?

Sorry to proof you guys wrong :D
JAPAN WILL WIN! They arrived with this plane:

9yLfDF5.jpg
omg thats awesome XD

I think Otland will win, they did a great matches!

Argentina/Holland/Brasil and Germany are the last 4 remaining.

My guess is Holland losing to Argentina and Germany losing to Brasil. Brasil will eventually win the final. and Holland becomes third.

my guess
Brasil losing to Germany , Argentina losing to Holland
Germany losing to Holland xD
btw i pet my money on Germany and i hope they can get final :D

Back