• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess Who's Back?!?! Lifethread

Fat Boy

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Been back on real tibia for awhile this time playing a pvp server. The server im currently on is solera. but enough talk lets get the screenshots flowing just a disclaimer im a person who likes to spawn hop ill do full supplies at a spawn than go to another one just to keep it fresh i rarely ever hunt the same place over and over.

where it says balance thats the profit of the hunt

Char :

1565l5i.jpg

Skills/Eq :

2j13jhf.jpg

The revenge skull on me is from helping to kill 2 people who were bullying some lower lvls :

ae2pw1.jpg

Kinda Poor atm but going to hunt and hopefully make profit :

adf795.jpg

Disclaimer : for the people who havent been on real tibia in a long time these screens are not of a bot tibia put in thier own verison of tibialyzer into the game you can log in and see for yourself

Hunt in lions rock :

mma8p5.jpg

hunt in liberty bay wyrms :

2ns1ht4.jpg

Hydras Port Hope Worked On Task But Waste :

15duxl5.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday I read that is still possible to bot even with Battleeye. Using XenoBot

It only adds BE bypass for Tibia 10 Client. Tibia has moved on to Tibia v. 11 already
Ahh , I read that on Xenobot Forums yesterday :D , Its more interesting without bot , but people like to bot so a lot of them Quit after battleeye came , Am I right?

Ahh , I read that on Xenobot Forums yesterday :D , Its more interesting without bot , but people like to bot so a lot of them Quit after battleeye came , Am I right?

Its true there is a bot out there but people have already been deleted and it hasn't even been out for a month. me myself i hate botting and i will never do it takes away a big portion of the game when you let it play by itself

Yalahar Cemetery Hunt Underground (actully profit it counts addon items as npc prices but they are worth more on market) :

xbb9k0.jpg

Hiveborn Hunt (coulda been more profit if more rares dropped) :

2s99m5k.jpg

Did Some Mad Mage Servants But No Luck There Still Profit A Little Beacuse Of Slime Moulds :

2lm2eys.jpg

Litte Green Men With Stolen presents are raiding the towns :

fzads1.jpg

Looking back i should of made a paladin since i always hunt solo but i cant be assed to get a pally up there they arnt fun till crystaline arrows at 90 :p if someone wants to donate a paladin ill take it Lol doubt someone will tho

Last edited:
today was a very wastefull day

First i somehow wasted in wyrms :

2ccrlz4.jpg

Than i tryed out arak demon wars and wasted more :

rkblme.jpg

So i went and did the first 6 inqu missions beacuse my team will be doing inqu soon :

34o8vfq.jpg

So i got drunk and played and realized i forgot to bring my gold backpack so i wasnt looting gold for 3 diffrent hunts xD my drunk self turned off gold in auto looting XD

Lizard Chosens (waste) :

qqyfpv.jpg

Frost Dragons (waste) :

15dan2s.jpg

Hiveborn (profit only beacuse waspoid wings are imbument items worth 8k each) :

25725n6.jpg

Alright i Didnt do much today wasn't really feeling playing that long today at all so i did one hunt and went and got one of my fav addons (alot of people think this addon is ugly but i love it)

Addon :

xnyqsn.jpg

Vengoth hunt (profit vampire teeth 2k each so 36k in just teeth):

2iav12a.jpg

You can also catch me streaming mostly ps4 games on twitch.tv/Mr_Chipper_

Hiveborn hunt (profit) :

2mzbk2s.jpg

Yielothax Hunt (profit) :

33ytd9e.jpg

Did a long quest but now i got a cool amulet that lasts forever with good stats and can fight werebeast boss'es every 20 hours :

157cfmv.jpg

One of the bosses can drop fox tail which is for manta ray mount which is 4kk+ on solera so if i get one wont have to worry about wasting for awhile

Last edited:
Havent been doing much lately been working my butt off so little time but i did the 20 hour werebosses twice now didnt loot much though

21ca0sp.jpg

34yci6a.jpg

Wyrm Hunt (nice profit, killed a few elder wyrms) :

xgi2ys.jpg

More werebossess (didnt get what i wanted but i got a trophy so i guess its something?) :

300wu9t.jpg

Feyrist Fake Rosh Monsters (nice profit for ek i stopped looting gold dont really need to here) :

2m49a4i.jpg

Got killed by 5 enemys took them 20 mins to trap me and 15 more mins to kill me ranging from lvl 200-400+ :

29cq51.jpg

Werebosses (no good loot) :

2jg71mr.jpg

Werebossess(no good loot) :

fyijwx.jpg

Feyrist Fake Rosh Monsters Profit on all some less than others but i get exp and profit so its all that matters :p :

2zqc7pi.jpg

2hq9bnm.jpg

16k5lk8.jpg

in time i prolly should have said something b4 i left but im out of state on buisness and wont be back for a month so no tibia for awhile

was also thinking about just playing ots since i dont have much time to sit there for hours to get 1 level xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back