• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guess.. :)

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello there!
How are you guys going in ShadowCores? I hope very good.
I just wanna share something with everyone...
It's about people who wait in ScreenShoots section and normal ShadowCores forum section something new, special, different, fun, event, etc.
So I think we should start make threads that like "Suggest and many more things that's allowed in this forum".
So I will do this simple thread about show the best place and lovely that people can guess where is it =)! :rolleyes:

157kebc.png

As you can see I'm somewhere in hydras... :p

Boring?!?!?!?!​
No way, and if it's, so that does mean that you don't like this forum and you don't wanna have some fun :D!
Keep it up and stop the best picture you have!!!!

I wish you good luck to everyone :).
See ya,
Dyablo.

On the way from Port Hope to Ankrahmun or otherwise , you look down on the little spawn where 4 or 5 hydras are.
You can enter it when you go a little bit south west , a ladder down , then going to the north-east.
There are 2 stairs , both are going to this spawn.

Ankrahmun/Port hope Hydras

Hi,

Of course, everyone know about this that where it can be... But people should explain where is it exactly like he did.
\/

On the way from Port Hope to Ankrahmun or otherwise , you look down on the little spawn where 4 or 5 hydras are.
You can enter it when you go a little bit south west , a ladder down , then going to the north-east.
There are 2 stairs , both are going to this spawn.

And do not only say that where I am...
Please post any picture that you can ask to people what is it and where is it exactly =).

Kind regards,
Dyablo.

- - - Updated - - -

You are on rook, no?

No, I'm not in Rookgaard! =) Make one screenshot and in one place where people takes time to guess where is ;p

Back