• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GuHB Mapping Thread

GuHB

Reaction score
I'm starting a thread of my mapping works. I'll update it as i can.

I'm a brazilian mapper, and i isn't so pretty good. I'm here to learn from the best, so take it easy. All of my maps dont be an 'Showoff map', they are made to gaming, then take consideration that. :)

(sorry for my bad english).

Here we go.

First one, its a nature, i think that i'm little good in this part, but, where can i improve?

firstmappingshowoff.png

Last edited:
First of all, you should eliminate the "boring thing", I mean, use more colours...
By the way, looks good ;D

I LUV the last picture! And at the first picture.. We can't do about it that forests are boring -.^
Keep it up ++

look my thread for some tip maybe or look the tutorial you need many change but good luck my friend and i hope you continue!

I am brazillian, too :)

Well, in the first SS, I would like to remember, that if it's just a part of the map(or the overall nature), then it will be good... but if not, then you really should revamp that

In the others SS, I have nothing to disagree, It's almostly my mapping style... Nice for a good gameplay, only.

7,5/10

@up

Yea, i know it, but my maps are made just for gaming, isn't to Showoff. :)
Thanks for the comment.

New Project. Revamped my own map!

Starts from nature.

screenshot2010121411385.png

Poison.
screenshot2010121412268.png

Last edited:
Back