• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Guia3d World 9.42 Custom map

Status
Not open for further replies.

adry

Mapper/scripter
Reaction score
Good to the entire community otland.net

Today I come to sell my server that i was putting together for 9 months on end, is a unique map with quest customs unique script almost done for me 60%, had a record of 512 hours online, very well designed with many Spriters new customer and items 9.40, monsters etc. kollos example, hunting areas 100% Original, War system, woe, capture the flag, zombie event, system of premium, 100% custom Monsters All monsters are designed, customs Spells, Balance 100% of vocations, 0 bug, the console opens without an error.

It is a project that cost me arm last long on this, I sell it since I have no time to maintain it, is a great server, you buy it I guarantee 100% that they will give, and if it is given I replaced all his money spent, as they say is a unique and very rpg server.

Addos: addons system is to find a mermaid in different parts of the map to give here the siren will ask you the items and you will have your addon collections, are scattered all over the map.

Mount system: The system is based on task frames, ask NPC example go to your task, tarantulas "mount tarantula", then sends you to kill "x" number of tarantulas after you kill the NPC and you report the task and pff! have your high horse, unique system designed by my friend Jethro.

Many talkactions designed by me.
Map 40% mapped by me took from 7.6 to 8.70 the map layout, fully designed.

gengia has some islands, pyre, etc. oken.

Mini map

guia3dworld.png

you need more information you can ask me on here that will gladly give them to you within a few minutes I'll be posting photos of the great server.

It comes with a great gift including its website.

Greetings: D Remember, any questions you have please post here.

unicosismteadetaskmount.jpg

Task system

Spell Custom

spellscustom.jpg

City 100% diseñadas por mi

vicentguia3dworld.jpg

Insect Cave

940r.jpg

Raid customs

insecthuman.png

Askarah cave

testserver2.jpg

spriters

nuevositems.jpg

Piece map

rookg.jpg

Size 50.5 MB Datapack
To view the site may enter Guia3d World - Latest News

Sell:
Datapack
Map
web
Complete Distro Linux Server

EYE KNOW THAT NOT WORRY OR OTSERVER ASK. IT'S A COMMITMENT look. GUARANTEED 100%

important:
"For people interested send me a 100% privated by there I'll tell the price and payment methods."

add mi to skipie plz vampirium.baertl

I wht to buy you ot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back