• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent Guild Extra Experience Time [by Summ]

I just said it's possible, not that I will do it for you..

gtfo troll..
Ofc it is saved in database-.-

Question... What happn if i left the guild and join again? or if i join the guild after the guild extra experience?
Thanks!

If you join the guild after the extra exp is applied you will just need to relog or need to add the update function on guild join..

Can you post a code to 'all guilds receive +5% extra exp automatically'? :/
It's not hard for you :/

onLogin() add this:

local gid = getPlayerGuildId(cid)
if gid ~= 0 then
local ex = getPlayerRates(cid)[SKILL__LEVEL]
doPlayerSetRate(cid, SKILL__LEVEL, (ex+0.05))
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You received 5% extra experience for being in a guild.")
end

gtfo troll..
Ofc it is saved in database-.-

It's you who said it's being saved in some global event ( rofl? ) and db is waste of resource, so shut the fuck up faggot.

onLogin() add this:

if gid ~= 0 then
doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "You received 5% extra experience for being in a guild.")
end

Nice waste there, why would you assign something to variables you use only once?

Just dont post if you don't know what you are talking about.
Either I could use direct database edits (resource waste) or I can use global variable, which are saved only at server save

Nice waste there, why would you assign something to variables you use only once?

I just copied it. you dont need to use.

Just dont post if you don't know what you are talking about.
Either I could use direct database edits (resource waste) or I can use global variable, which are saved only at server save
Write in more clear way next time then, because your post obviously seemed to mean like global storage isn't related to database.

I just copied it. you dont need to use.
I just asked why would you do that.

onLogin() add this:

Lua:
	if gid ~= 0 then
	end

Is possible to guild members receive 5% extra exp ONLY IF 5 MEMBERS+ BE ONLINE?

I give you 5 USD for that.

Agreed, good idea. Good for wars and special events as well, this even gives me some ideas that I may have to pursue in the future.

What about making it, 1% exp for every player online in guild, if 5 players on then it gives 5% exp and b4 time ends, it says, 5min left b4 the exp ends, and when I add it it says x exp were added to x guild name, as a bc.

Back