• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GUILD]Finn the Human searching

Starfish

Murkibur
Reaction score
I have been playing Open Tibia servers for about 5 years, and real Tibia for 7. I spent the first year being a noob, and the other 6 learning every day. I am looking for an English guild - I mean English only. I want to squad up with players who know what they are doing. I want players who can play defense as well as offense in both PvM, PvP, and war situations. Been playing all four vocations since I started Open Tibia, but this is the first server where I'm making a knight my main over a sorcerer. I have been playing the offensive style my entire life, but this past year I've been shining up my defense. Hope it goes well, and I hope I get an invite to a guild that fits my description. Let me know.

--Finn the Human
--Level: 40
--Current status: Skilling (80/78->ML6)
--Teamspeak user with mic

Last edited:
Msg temali Marcus in-game for invite

timmy you little
Troll-300x291.png

ja sie kurwa jeszcze raz pytam co to jest te magnus to sie je czy pije?? jeszcze raz zobacze post z twojej strony to matuli nie zobaczysz przez reszte zycia a dla ojca wstrzykne alko wirusa zeby cie jebal po pijaku w dupe.......

translate: short story about magnus's life and how he speending his free time with dad in bad

ja sie kurwa jeszcze raz pytam co to jest te magnus to sie je czy pije?? jeszcze raz zobacze post z twojej strony to matuli nie zobaczysz przez reszte zycia a dla ojca wstrzykne alko wirusa zeby cie jebal po pijaku w dupe.......

translate: short story about magnus's life and how he speending his free time with dad in bad
sun is yellow, grass is green

Back