• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guild recruiting: "You Got Owned"

Xanatriel

Reaction score
Hello all,

Im going to form a guild for some reasons, first of all, this guild is for people who know that tibia is a game and nothing more.. I know some people are going to give some stupid reaction about that, for example "tibia ma life man!!!" but i dont care.. we know all that there are way to much char lovers in shadowcores.

second of all, why im forming this guils is to have more battles on Shadowcores (not saying WM at once, but it will come) and just to have fun killing people (thats why its a pvp server) ofcourse we wont kill to many low levels so the "newer" people will have a fair change of leveling aswell.

If you want to join you have to have .. simple things:

1. Skype
  2. a playing character (level 80 or higher)
  3. a good sence of humor
  4. have some balls to join battles

You can see us as a little PK guild (well atleast if players wanna join) thats just playing for fun and for skullbashing (hehe)

So if you wanna join, leave a message here with your character name or send me a msg in game (Xanatriel)

@people who go offtopic, cry me a river...

sense of humor? >.<
id rather collect mature men for a guild to be serious and thats the way to win.

Why are you guys always talking about winning? I'm talking about fun... Didn't you know the game is for fun? Did you think you die in real if you lose?

Back