• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

guild shield logo by iach

Iach

Reaction score
hi so.. I did 1 guild shield logo
I take 1 pic from google images 1 monsters list i take the human I invert it horrizontally and i put it in front of a demon so they are VS
i take the default shield guilds logo from tibia.com and i fusion it with my drawing, specially to keep the edge
and i resize my drawing to keep into the shield default logo.
thanks to GNU Image Manipulation Program gimp.org

###################

###################​

enjoy

Last edited:
What you said made no sense... you just have to save the image of the monster then the image of the guild logo, select with the magic wand tool, cut, paste, position, flatten if you want to save as bmp... thats it... also its GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program not thegimp.. the "the" was dropped far before the current version...

What you said made no sense... you just have to save the image of the monster then the image of the guild logo, select with the magic wand tool, cut, paste, position, flatten if you want to save as bmp... thats it... also its GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program not thegimp.. the "the" was dropped far before the current version...

hi Shiimi!
I dont know how to use magic wand tool so i do it by other way, and i invert the human to see his back, i had to repaint the head, just trying to do a fast and good drawing.
thanks for correct me (gimp link)
thanks to all who comment

iach

Last edited:
Sorry I was such a jerk about it... I was in a bad mood when I posted and just want to apologize... and no problem about the link ^^

Back