• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Guild war system problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbbm8

ellexis.pl
Reaction score
Mam problem z skryptem w global events który pochodzi z Guild war, na konsoli wyskakują mi takie blendy:

[03/01/2010 19:21:19] Lua Script Error: [GlobalEvent Interface]
[03/01/2010 19:21:19] data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:eek:nThink

[03/01/2010 19:21:19] data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:2: attempt to call global 'getGuildsWithWar' (a nil value)
[03/01/2010 19:21:19] stack traceback:
[03/01/2010 19:21:19] data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:2: in function <data/globalevents/scripts/wars.lua:1>
[03/01/2010 19:21:19] [Error - GlobalEvents::think] Couldn't execute event: wars

I gdy próbuję zrobić

/war-cancel

To piszę że muszę poczekać 86400 minut.

Proszę o pomoc w zamian oferuję reputa.

So... I'm spanish and I don't understand Polish~ (POLSKA).

Google says: Nie wiem, jak rozmawiać w języku polskim. XDDDDDD
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Okey, I translated it.
First error, don't care about it, it's normal if you don't have any guild in war.

Second error, I'll improve the talkaction to show how many exactly time do you have to wait since you say the command, but it's not a bug, you must wait 24 hours to cancel the war since you declared it.

Last edited:
So... I'm spanish and I don't understand Polish~ (POLSKA).

Google says: Nie wiem, jak rozmawiać w języku polskim. XDDDDDD
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Okey, I translated it.
First error, don't care about it, it's normal if you don't have any guild in war.

Second error, I'll improve the talkaction to show how many exactly time do you have to wait since you say the command, but it's not a bug, you must wait 24 hours to cancel the war since you declared it.

Thanks, now everything works.

Status
Not open for further replies.