• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guild Wars II

L5iAZ.jpg

I'm not sure why but I lost intrest in GW2 ;s Loved it during the beta but now...it's just boring for some reason.

Bought it today, Im looking forward to playing it (downloading it atm) :D

any tips for general gameplay, classes and races?

I still got it installed just haven't been playing been trying out Day Z, War Z and now Lordaeron is coming back out!(My Signature)!

#up
It's sad that you are trying to promote tibia in Guild Wars 2 thread.

#topic
I did 10 times The Mad Kings Clock Tower when event was on. Puzzles are so great, never bored of this game even if you are playing 24/7 this game.

Few screen shots:

Last edited:
I took lvl 53 then lost interest, haven't been online for like 2 weeks :s It's tempting though, but LoL makes me not to.

#up
You can buy it from official Guild Wars 2 page for 54,99 euro via paypal.
https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/

I took lvl 53 then lost interest, haven't been online for like 2 weeks :s It's tempting though, but LoL makes me not to.
Then you don't like great 3d games, you prefer strategy games, i like strategy also but gw2 is better. Btw. Heroes of Newerth much better than League of Legends, i've played both : P

So about 70-80 USD?! Holy jesus!

No, converting doesn't work when speaking about digital goods as within origin, steam, battle.net etc etc
It's 59,99$ for regular copy, 79,99$ for deluxe and for EU it's 54,99€ and 74,99€ ^^

enjoy

#up
You can buy it from official Guild Wars 2 page for 54,99 euro via paypal.
https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/

Then you don't like great 3d games, you prefer strategy games, i like strategy also but gw2 is better. Btw. Heroes of Newerth much better than League of Legends, i've played both : P

I played World of Warcraft back in 2011. From 2009-2011, GW2 was fun at a start, but it just grew boring, idk, maybe it is because of my class, I'm an Engineer.

Anyone playing on a EU world?
Might get the game :p

Back