• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GUilds.php gesior aac PROBLEM

ugurdrahs

Reaction score
Hello otlanders, In my server people can clone items...
They use the command !disband and !invite, (the guildcommands)
I need to disable them than they cant clone anymore but there is a problem. I did look to talkactions en couldnt find the !invite and !disband commands of guildcommands..

My friend sayd it is in the sourche,
Ihave no clue how to delete them in the sourches.
Can some1 compile it for me with deleting the guildcommands /invite /disband etc

Compile rev 3858, on linux!!

uw ill get rep++

Last edited:
OT: Koob's fix. 100% rep/credits to him. I haven't been able to replicate the duplication bug after I recompiled.
(rm iologindata.o && make)

In:
iologindata.cpp
Find:
Code:
        if(g_config.getBool(ConfigManager::INGAME_GUILD_MANAGEMENT))
        {
                //save guild invites
                query.str("");
                query << "DELETE FROM `guild_invites` WHERE player_id = " << player->getGUID();
                if(!db->query(query.str()))
                        return false;

query_insert.setQuery("INSERT INTO `guild_invites` (`player_id`, `guild_id`) VALUES ");
                for(InvitedToGuildsList::const_iterator it = player->invitedToGuildsList.begin(); it != player->invitedToGuildsList.end(); ++it)
                {
                        sprintf(buffer, "%d, %d", player->getGUID(), *it);
                        if(!query_insert.addRow(buffer))
                                return false;
                }

if(!query_insert.execute())
                        return false;
        }

Replace with this

Code:
        if(g_config.getBool(ConfigManager::INGAME_GUILD_MANAGEMENT))
        {
                //save guild invites
                query.str("");
                query << "DELETE FROM `guild_invites` WHERE player_id = " << player->getGUID();
                if(!db->query(query.str()))
                        return false;
        }

Rebuild all. Its still work if you'r using 0.4.

Nope, at the moment GuildsManagementInGame= "false" its the fix problem to prevent it. (Its only safe if you only can make commands via Website)

Unfortualy, that only disables the joinguild/createguild command. They are still able to create a guild throu the website, and then use the !disbad command in-game.

Back