• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gulle is hacked!

Gulle23

Reaction score
Gms, i have been hackad (gulle) and i forget to make a recover key. Wtf should i do now? I was a hight level. Please help me!!!!.

I dont think that any GM will help you on this server...
Faster u will do new char with this level than GM help you.

Gms, i have been hackad (gulle) and i forget to make a recover key. Wtf should i do now? I was a hight level. Please help me!!!!.
Standing in dp and saying "THE FIRST ONE MSGING ME GETS MY ACCOUNT" doesnt help i belive.

oh my god...is there something wrong with you qknight?

dropped on your head when you were little or something?
get the fuck off this forum if all you do is flame people.

oh my god...is there something wrong with you qknight?

dropped on your head when you were little or something?
get the fuck off this forum if all you do is flame people.
All i do? I just flame back..And if i remember right, you started to flame me in another tropic for no good reason, calling me a botter and retard etc..

Aight..

I can understand people getting hacked on rl tibia..i can understand that noobs on rl tibia are noobs..

but the one fu*** thing i cant understand is how the fu** do you get hacked on open tibia? that is so, so, so, and i mean so, fuc** sad

Back