• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gunzodus.net fakes their online list

Doffen

Doffen
Reaction score
Read this if you consider starting at Gunzodus.

So there are only around 100 unique players online at the same time, the rest is fake.

I've looked through the online list and the majority of the players are fake players you've created to boost the online status.
Every forum thread only has 30-120 views as well.

I recommend everyone to take a look at the online list before starting this server, check out players between level 120-180

Commen for 90% of chars (lvl120-180) :

-Created Oct 7
-Has taken tons of exp and still is level ~150
-No death list
-Still has the outfit you start with

Aarenna
Aarre
Aceraven
Acohannon
Adelanyth
Adworecan
Afaugan
Agnes Hallewell
Agraywan
Agriraniel
Ahmed Brotha
Alan Cotilla
Alaulith
Alfonsia
Allen Hamann
Aloha Dapplecurl
Alvaldi
Amelot Pilaet
Amyas Pinel
Antiphales Tafaj
Arigowyth
Aroib
Ascelin Jean-aubry
Aseliwan
Astimos
Axl Rose
Azumy
(27 Fake characters only starting with the letter A, so the rest you can think for yourself, the rest of the list is just randomly fake chars, there are 300-350 in total)

Bear
Bathilda
Bigbow
Cidus
Crystal Vigilant
Dungcutter
Erroman Peteira
Fernando Rocha
Gapski
Gunnora Ponchielli
Herman Sudomo Setiawan
Josefina Garrido
Kali
Leonardo Montreal
Naret
Obluaq
Peteos Xydis
Pitsch
Psyche
Reginn
Rompe Papo
Schoep
.... and so on (Just check it out yourself)

For me to list up every fake char would take me days, cause there is around 300-350 of fake chars.

This is just sad.

Update 14/12:
They have now given all the fake chars addons and changed their outfits, lowered exp/day in order to keep on fooling their real players.
And I've received a ban untill March 24. 2018 for informering the community about the truth.

Other thread warning people about the same server in 2015, (So they have been shady for years)
A warning about Gunzodus

Last edited:
Update 14/12:
They have now given all the fake chars addons and changed their outfits, lowered exp/day in order to keep on fooling their real players.
And I've received a ban untill March 24. 2018 for informering the community about the truth.

This server is straight up scam!

Note to moderator: If this thread is posten in wrong section, please move it for me, thanks in advance.

@gunz
I allow myself to quote your statement back in '15
Also I would like to say that I would not ban you, since I have never banned someone for telling what he wants, even forum trolling. We live in a free world.
Vallais just banned me for speaking freely and informing your tiny community about how you fake the online list. Not so free world after all?

fhrVum

Last edited:
Update 14/12:

This server is straight up scam!

Note to moderator: If this thread is posten in wrong section, please move it for me, thanks in advance.

@gunz
I allow myself to quote your statement back in '15

Vallais just banned me for speaking freely and informing your tiny community about how you fake the online list. Not so free world after all?

fhrVum

That again? No one care, what the hell is Gunzot? You are only advertising for it, talking about it is better advertisement than no advertisement. Here is also not the proper forum to cry about it.

The staff in this server is unbelievably corrupt. I suggest that nobody even thinks about playing on their server anymore.

Back