• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gunzodus OTS ACHTUNG!

Ferk

Reaction score
Hello...

I don't want to be "asshole" but if u want to play on servers when support stuff is going to thief you and promise gold mountains,choose Gunzodus OTS which is coming 07.10.17y.

Just check their forum about it and how many people are angry for them because they are thiefs and stealing players money promising that money will be returned and later talking that only from 1 june ( server is open from october 2016). Now uncomfortable posts are censored,mine too,anyway my post was polite and simple with a simple query.

Hoep u will choose good server if u want to play for fun. If u are choosing gunzodus expect everything,especially polish players which have hard life on this server.

Any questions? write it below.

Best Regards

I actually have story of my own, few months ago I was bored and wanted to play someones server.
Ended up donating for full set, which I lost in a PVP event there you were supposed to lose nothing, I lose all bless + my EQ just like I was RS.
I contacted the staff about it, after long wait, they replied me and banished me as a "attempted scam".

So I did a chargeback which I won without having to say anything extra.
Not a server I'd go to next time I want to play somewhere :)

Have been playing gunzodus & have donated sometimes never a problem or something.. It is a server to play if you wanna have fun. War etc.

I never said something like "PEOPLE,STOP PALYING THERE!" ETC i jsut said that they are thief if we are talking about money with this shit i can say that they are thiefs. Just heard in last few days that a lot of people (really,a lot of people...) dont want to play on gunzodus with the same problem,it's not about money it's about behavior.

Edit:

War's? xD our guild on server 2016-Now - won all pk games because only few warmodes was in 1 year xD It's typical orshabaal rpg :D

Post were censored due to you prolly used to spamm forum with fake info or something that were against rules on our server.
@Marcus Am sure it's not possible at all to loose any items while you are using our events at all if there would be any report like that or some just some little breath
of bug on events it would be repaired immediately.

In my opinion 2 post acc just to betray players to get players to own server
#jealous

www.gunzodus.net
few hours left don't miss it :)

Post were censored due to you prolly used to spamm forum with fake info or something that were against rules on our server.
@Marcus Am sure it's not possible at all to loose any items while you are using our events at all if there would be any report like that or some just some little breath

#jealous

www.gunzodus.net
It happened to me anyhow, and I reported it but got treated as a scammer trying to get free donator items.
I even got IP banished.
I don't remember when it happened but was like half a year ago?

I don't really care about it today, but it would probably be good idea to add some extra logs around donators if problems occur and treat every report/claim as possible.
I got instantly judged as a scammer, and that shouldn't happen.

Since I know we don't even have "IP banishment" on our server so sounds pretty improbable to me.

Since I know we don't even have "IP banishment" on our server so sounds pretty improbable to me.
You don't need to argue with me anymore, the owner is chatting with me in PMs.

#jealous

www.gunzodus.net
I really really really hate Marcus badly but your argument saying Marcus wants to get the playerbase from gunz makes no sense at all since these client versions are way to different.

I wasnt arguing to marcus with that post but to that person who created the post as you can see its 2 post acc

Dont waste your time on this trash server guys not even worth a try..

I hope this server closes soon.

Trash staff

The worst is vallais your stupid.. killing this server
Enjoy your deadaf serv

Back