• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gunzodus Team

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
decided to play some rl OTS again and gonna start on Gunzodus.net tomorrow around 20:00 german time and gonna play for 4-6h straight I guess^^

Will also make a life thread again with nice screenshots :D Also gonna play manually (no bot), although botting is allowed iirc. If you also plan on playing manually use their 12.xx client version as it gives you a 20% experience boost since you'll be playing manually.

@HalfAway @Iikki @hehemidu @Heon @Nier @Hatsune Miku @Deepling
Come join and have some fun guys <3

Revive Happy Tibians Otland Team from OX Server even? :D

Name :trevor
add me there
Will do. At the airport waiting for my flight home. Like I said, probably gonna be online around 20:00/8pm german time on Monday.

I might play some with you, but not sure. There is one condition tho.
You need to use Discord voice-chat with me :)

I might play some with you, but not sure. There is one condition tho.
You need to use Discord voice-chat with me :)
Haha kk :D As I said will be on around 20:00^^

Ingame "Knight of Dust" (training afk atm till 20:00). May also create a paladin though^^

Since more people are joining here's a Discord Invite for anyone looking to join :)

Tagging all the old members of Shadowcores and OX Happy Tibians in case you guys wanna join the fun again :)

@Deepling @KikiRook @moder12 @Blinkz @Redleaf @Wason @alguzu @Pecax @Dyabl0 @Shemoz @hehemidu @Bogart @Fred Beron @Redleaf @Death Avenger @Combo Leader @13uck @Kronik Altor @Menace @Flying Racoon @Mortii @Alin Hunterziin @Bogart
@Alan Hunterziin @Deszczu.

Last edited:
Fun times:
ezgif-2-e9ec18150dfd.gif

Back