• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guru Mapping Thread :)

@Up
I try to see the bright side on the mapping everyone makes. The problem is that you don't like anything. ^_^

I totally LOL'd.... found a veeery oold work.... For me, that would be like if I found my old map from 7.5 Tibia.... but here, some of the newest sprites are used... :O the "Veery old" does it's part in this map, if somebody would dislike it, he got that part to blame... and ofc it is not old with those sprites... pfft!
Map looks pretty good tho, except for the "apple trees" don't rly think they would grow so good in the desert.

Title was "Strange Map" for a competition in Mappingfans :D
That's why it's stragne :D it was made 3 months ago.. For me it's very long :D

My new work
Don't call it's overspammed 'cause I know I did it for reason xD

37003734.png

@up
As you said
I wanted to test Idea with Fungus:D

It's deep jungle that's why overspammed

Deep jungle you say, huh? How come I see 6 jungle plants, and like 20-30 normal ones...? Ohh, not to mention ... Shrooms bombed in a JUNGLE? imo, shrooms mostly grows in leaf forests, like oaks and such trees... But that's just me... (a) Looks odd :p

It's not bad, but that border thing has been bugging me for a while...

How about something like this:

221dev.png

I still think it looks better with this kind of a border rather than without it. That fungus actually screws up the whole picture, even though it was supposed to be the main idea behind it ; )

Good mapping though.

Regards,
Sey~

@up don't like it so much, it blends with the ground too much. Has no depth perception xD nice idea though.

Back