• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guru Mapping Thread :)

Out of curiousity are you a retard? Read my post and check page #1 and tell me if I am wrong?.. :peace:

People who are honest like me, make people like Guru develope when we tell them what to do, people like you make him stay in the same level forever because he thinks it's all good when your saying it is. But all you do it for is 1+ postcount.. Jeez frickin' noobs.

Lol? I don't do it to get my post count up because post count does nothing, i do it because i want to see otlands mappers get better, In that post on Cal's server you even said you'd lie to him about his mapping if he didnt vote on your poll saying your map sucked. Which to be honest your map was okay, I'm not the one going through threads saying "oh your map sucked because you voted on my poll saying my map sucked"

I look for detail and shape, Guru's mapping is great, I've actually managed to get inspiration from his maps ^^
But anyway, I dont think he over details.

My last work

kezok3.jpg

Thank Look's awesome! As i said Guru when you first started mapping, you're an amazing mapper with awesome ideas. :)

I love it! :wub:
Although maybe it could look better with less of those branches. :thumbup:

Hah :d I were watching Tarzan and i got an idea look
2uepjjm.jpg

Last edited:
That fucking rox!!!

@Offtopic
WTF?! PEROXIDE BANNED!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!

Back