• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guru Mapping Thread :)

Nice..
I think you like those grass tufts 0.o, wouldn't use them that much if i was you :)

I made something..
Just look at it :d
2n6t202.jpg

okqr8h.jpg

2mfm6ht.jpg

5xv95.jpg

2yn5xr7.jpg

10yjinn.jpg

I think it could look A LOT better if you make the whole habitat with snow.

dude, don't you get it?
It's supposed to be mystic. Snow mountain in the middle of a forrest, part of a quest or w/e..

wtf is so difficult about this..

Last edited:
What happened to the war map? Or am I just blind?

@Carlos
You may not have noticed it while getting your post count up, but your signature has a typo (Helped should just be help), and it isn't an active link. Thus, the "Click here!" is voided.

Last edited:
That snow altar makes the ice And now his power is becoming to end :D

Not hard to think i think xD

omg nice ;)

nah but really, this is some nice stuff.

Love this whole shot.
Map Editor
rzomg.png

The fisherman village is also very nice, think it could maybe do with a few less hedges, but I'm loving the gate and fountain.
Fisherman village
2ensxuc.jpg

71lmh0.jpg

inspired by Sherlok
Also really like your groundwork with the stone tiles here
SS from city

z_nperaq.PNG

There are small things I don't like- crystal formations in jungles, sparkling flowers, and sometimes maybe overly repetitious sprite usage.

But all in all imo you're a very good mapper with a unique wide-ranging inspiration-based style.

Just an idea since you seem to like jungles. ^_^
CuotlCity.jpg

creds to Microsoft and BHG designers

Back