• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guy gets stoned (not high)

Stoned as is rocks thrown at him? No one deseres that.

Yeah, stoned as getting fat stones thrown at him while lying in the middle of the road.
One of the people killing him looked like a kid who was like 16-17 years old. Sick.

wtf is up with death and killing all over this forum

What was their "justification"?

"A video has leaked that shows brutal stoning of a man in broad daylight, in the middle of a road in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The victim was reportedly a Somali man who escaped his war torn country to try a new life in another African country. As migrant worker, he made his way to Booysens Park in Port Elizabeth where he worked as a shopkeeper.

While on the job, the Somali protected the shop from a group of criminals who tried to loot it. The criminals overwhelmed him, dragged him outside, beat him up to hear death, stripped him naked and took turns at finishing him up with stones and kicks as cars casually drove by. Use of the cinder block was pretty brutal. There appeared to be several underaged kids that partook in the stoning.

Joe Slovo, a Jew who’s no doubt frying in hell is laughing his ass off with his satanic masters at what mess he had turned South Africa into."

From the site.

First thing they teach you when you run a shop is to give robbers whatever they want.

But some people are willing to die for money, as this guy did.

First thing they teach you when you run a shop is to give robbers whatever they want.

But some people are willing to die for money, as this guy did.

He "protected" it, wtf, doesn't have to mean he died for the money, obviously he tried to fend them off (like any african man would do I guess) and they "overwhelmed" him and beat him up. Then they dragged him out and finished him off with stoning, how can that possibly be his fault, lol?

He "protected" it, wtf, doesn't have to mean he died for the money, obviously he tried to fend them off (like any african man would do I guess) and they "overwhelmed" him and beat him up. Then they dragged him out and finished him off with stoning, how can that possibly be his fault, lol?

There will always be evil in this world. If a man with a gun says "move and you die" and you move, then die, yes it is the bad guy that killed you, but you didn't have to die, you chose to die (for whatever reason you chose to move).

You have to realize criminals are people to, if 5 people invade your shop, and you try to fight them off, you are hurting their friends and/or family while trying to protect your shop or wallet or home or whatever.
A normal person would fight and maybe even kill for their friend's and family, what do you think a criminal would do if you started hurting their friends and family, even if it is to protect something of yours?

There will always be evil in this world. If a man with a gun says "move and you die" and you move, then die, yes it is the bad guy that killed you, but you didn't have to die, you chose to die (for whatever reason you chose to move).

You have to realize criminals are people to, if 5 people invade your shop, and you try to fight them off, you are hurting their friends and/or family while trying to protect your shop or wallet or home or whatever.
A normal person would fight and maybe even kill for their friend's and family, what do you think a criminal would do if you started hurting their friends and family, even if it is to protect something of yours?

In this case they didn't tell him they were going to kill him, nor did he know what they were capable of. Still, you think it was necessary to kill him? Sure, beat him unconscious or something, but they almost beat him to death, then took his clothes and killed him slowly with rocks and the "use of cinder block was pretty brutal" as mentioned in the text.

Hurting their friends and family? LOL
They deserve to die,if u can't make a decent living,don't live at all

I'm not saying the criminals are right lol.

I'm simply saying resisting criminals is a stupid idea in almost every situation.

Yea,but some ppl..let me put it this way,lets imagine u owned that shop,ur father worked there,now u work there,ur making a decent living(even with what little u have),and when criminals come and rob u,ur supposed to let them take everything.... And nobody stops them? What if they come in 7 days AGAIN. Im just saying,if I saw a man getting stoned,i would run over them with a car

I would too.

But think of it this way:
The thread said the man was from out of the country. This local gang is probably known for being ruthless and doing terrible things, so everyone that lives there probably lets them do whatever they want and avoids them because THEY do not want to suffer the same fate.

The other cars driving by probably weren't heartless people that didn't care. They were probably just as terrified and angered by this as you, but not many people would risk their own life, or their family's life for someone they don't know.

I would too.

But think of it this way:
The thread said the man was from out of the country. This local gang is probably known for being ruthless and doing terrible things, so everyone that lives there probably lets them do whatever they want and avoids them because THEY do not want to suffer the same fate.

The other cars driving by probably weren't heartless people that didn't care. They were probably just as terrified and angered by this as you, but not many people would risk their own life, or their family's life for someone they don't know.

"The victim was reportedly a Somali man who escaped his war torn country to try a new life in another African country. As migrant worker, he made his way to Booysens Park in Port Elizabeth where he worked as a shopkeeper."
Read next time. Anyways, he had moved there from a "war torn" country, knew nothing about the place I assume and he had no financial support whatsoever.

I do agree with that other thing you said about the people with the cars, but that first part is completely wrong.
And you can't say "that gang" as there are probably MANY gangs in South Africa that rob many different places and maybe even travel to other places.

I just like thinking of situations logically, and thinking what the best solution would be for that situation.

In a situation where you are a shop owner in Africa where terrible horrific things happen every day. Protecting your store with your life, means not living very long.

So from a "Survival" standpoint this was not the best option.
Instead you could Run, Hide, Cooperate, Play Dead almost any other option would probably have been a better idea.

Countries like this, deserve to be just annihilated, No Africans No Muslims & No White Trash & this world .. omg I smile of the thought of a world without them three!

Back