• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guys from lunarforce with used to play with me/sidmo

HAHAHAHA SIDMO AND LAPA STILL LOVE LUNAR AHAHA 40 PLAYERS ONLINE

ye shadow aka 1 war per month
fuck noob ots 5000 ppl online 0 war

only true info

^^ 1 war per month? when equal teams we waring 24/7 all days but u active 1 x per few days so stop saying bullshits remember ppl wont play/join lunar

^ ye and u only crying u will join 1 x per 7 days and asking why no fight? shut the fuck up if u got problem join lapa and go warmode vs mexicans and u pro lunarforce :)

sure its normal if our enemy exping we luring them and they cant take lvl back = they lose more power on battle :)

1 action per 5 years? nice 1 week ago we was fighting 4-5 gather per day

veziv make shut up, already made 2 threads RETIERD FOREVER PLEASE FEEL SAD ABOUT ME :)

Ye i saw one week ago 4-5 gathers per day on best battlefield aka otland.pl kurwa mac shut up and go lunar already

veziv sit down, and realize, you can't do a shit. real leaders will play real server. and you can fk urself in retard shadowcores haha xD just stop spam bro.. just deal with it :)

Back