• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guys what u think abouth this ?

Vatrena

Reaction score
GM i think u need to fix MS ue or to make ED ue lower mana or better dmg - cuz MS ue is 700 mana ( im not rlly sure ) and he take donation manarune and just spam on ppl, and he have full mana always and ppl die... its retarded. Some guys told me like ED have paralize, but paralize take mana 1k+ and ofc like 80% ppl in tibera have fucking anti paralize so i dont have anything from shooting paralize. And one more thing, Paladins are now best vocation on server, they heal like full hp with exura san, they dont need to use SD cuz they own with exori san ( and i cant use like exori frigo on ppl cuz its retarded and i need to get exausted on SD and pally dont :((( shit )... i think thats all.

GM think abouth this, i play this server more then 1 mounth and there was some little bug ( that u fixed :) ), but this is not interesting...

MAGES should be lowered..

Knights were overpowered, but now they suck dick..
Video for that:
YouTube - Tibera - Vocation Balance?

Paladins hit good, yes.. but they die easily if you mages make a combo on them..

I can try all vocations, making a movie about it.
But it will take time..

Sry for double posting..

When I used Crypsis, when knights were overpowered.. They all meant I was overpowered, I heal too good, I hit too good.. I had donation UH, donation manarune, donation axe, donation boots, almost all donations.. What do you expect?

Should you lower donations because people say its too powerful?
And what about those who donated? It's not worth to donate anymore, since, Those people who can't donate, is the one who complains because they suck and all with donations rocks, so whats the meaning with donations if people are like others with them?

Paladins hit good, yes.. but they die easily if you mages make a combo on them..

I can try all vocations, making a movie about it.
But it will take time..
hope GM will not listen to this propaganda, it's clear that sorc cant solo rp so make combo is the only way to kill rp/ek. You all will be makeing mess on forum, first mages - because knight was to strong, then knights because they can solo other player, now rp because mages can kill him on combo.
Yours stupidity will crash this ot soon ;s

i see gm dont look forum :( and please guardian dont talk shits, paladins are to strong, knights are good i think. Few days ago we traped 260 ek and we needed like 6-7 ppl to kill him and that is ok, hes dmg is ok if u make them stronger then they will solo mage :(((

Back