• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Guys what's going on!

I've rooked my character's since this ot is boring as fuck no resistance from the opponents, so everyone joined Veziv.

so bad dude i think everyone join to vezirrr cuz they can exp manually at 3 am on poi <3

Calarito cwelarito true info aka bilbioteck hehe

UMIT? NEVER HEARD

Vuenzeciok, 3 day's/week in college is veri much :p it's just boring to win all the time rly gajs, we had rly good people..

Vuenzeciok, 3 day's/week in college is veri much :p it's just boring to win all the time rly gajs, we had rly good people..

I heard you didn't know what to say on some thais-veno battle and kayto had to take over xd
true info ?

I heard you didn't know what to say on some thais-veno battle and kayto had to take over xd
true info ?

Ahh that open when Veziv got crushed 30-6? (we had 24 he had 29)? speak to guys on ventrilo < speak with my uncle.

^^ bla bla bla in u dreams u get raped 3 x and u runing to venore linup

^^ bla bla bla in u dreams u get raped 3 x and u runing to venore linup

I ran only once to city, that was when you killed few people near Amazon Camp, rest of the fight was led by someone else, since I had to leave in order to purchase a car.

Lokuff, idk who told you this but okey :p

Back
Top Bottom