• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@guzerion loooooooooooool

Lil Eazy

Reaction score
first u are in some stupid defence at poh dragons,i died cuz i forgot to turn off my follow atk,okay my fault,i dont cry about it,and olso dont say u use ue script,cuz i believe u did it with ventrilo,cuz its so easy to do.(and becuz u had ur mana ring on like 20 seconds before ur ue combo,i smashed some1's mana totally off,xivas:Jan 02 2010, 20:22:05 Killed at Level 595 by Guzerion)

fine,i come back,start to battle u,SOLO,it was only ME online,
than u inmediatly try to make some trap at the cyc bridge(all mages right side,2 knights left side bloking/pushing,i went in anyway,and than ,sovietiko:Jan 02 2010, 20:41:02 Killed at Level 633 by Zhuramage )

than u make some stupid trap (north west from mana shop)
bring noobchars and try to push me,and while u rushed out to the flats,zhuramage:Jan 02 2010, 21:02:23 Killed at Level 585 by Eazy E )

than at flats,me doing exevo gran vis lux on the knight/mages downstairs,u bring noobchars again trying to push me,
HOW NO PVPERS ARE U GUYS NEEDING TO MAKE 3 TRAPS WHEN IM FIGHTING SOLO!!!!

u guys are just lame

im pointing out they are lame,only say excuses,and they say it will be "easiest war ever"oh pleae,they got no pvp at all

I didn't read your whole post, too way long but seeing your ss I see you are whining about we going to defence
what do you want us to do? we fought like 1h and then most of us had to logout, you know we got a life
if you'd have the nuts of rushing inside us you'd kill us all since we most of us were afk
next time we have to log I'll make exit somewhere just for you be happy ok?

btw, you dieing was just LOL auto follow _/ rofl gonna post cam soon, then everyone can you see your skills

first u are in some stupid defence at poh dragons,i died cuz i forgot to turn off my follow atk,okay my fault,i dont cry about it,and olso dont say u use ue script,cuz i believe u did it with ventrilo,cuz its so easy to do.(and becuz u had ur mana ring on like 20 seconds before ur ue combo,i smashed some1's mana totally off,xivas:Jan 02 2010, 20:22:05 Killed at Level 595 by Guzerion)

fine,i come back,start to battle u,SOLO,it was only ME online,
than u inmediatly try to make some trap at the cyc bridge(all mages right side,2 knights left side bloking/pushing,i went in anyway,and than ,sovietiko:Jan 02 2010, 20:41:02 Killed at Level 633 by Zhuramage )

than u make some stupid trap (north west from mana shop)
bring noobchars and try to push me,and while u rushed out to the flats,zhuramage:Jan 02 2010, 21:02:23 Killed at Level 585 by Eazy E )

than at flats,me doing exevo gran vis lux on the knight/mages downstairs,u bring noobchars again trying to push me,
HOW NO PVPERS ARE U GUYS NEEDING TO MAKE 3 TRAPS WHEN IM FIGHTING SOLO!!!!

u guys are just lame

dude u are a hero!!
gratz!
u only fight 1 vs 10 right?
ur so cool.
gz

^
and u are?oh wait,a noob(L)

I didn't read your whole post, too way long but seeing your ss I see you are whining about we going to defence
what do you want us to do? we fought like 1h and then most of us had to logout, you know we got a life
if you'd have the nuts of rushing inside us you'd kill us all since we most of us were afk
next time we have to log I'll make exit somewhere just for you be happy ok?

btw, you dieing was just LOL auto follow _/ rofl gonna post cam soon, then everyone can you see your skills

post cam of the battle we had at thais please,than ppl can see ur skills hahahaha

edit: oh yeh afk,when noobchars pushed me suddendly all came downstairs,very afk

^
and u are?oh wait,a noob(L)

post cam of the battle we had at thais please,than ppl can see ur skills hahahaha

edit: oh yeh afk,when noobchars pushed me suddendly all came downstairs,very afk

actually it was main chars, since the guys who were pushing you was my portuguese mates ;)

posted the cam already :peace:

whaha im cruel:p
not many people know me, just because i don't bot noob chars to lvl my main up:p
im just lvl 400~

Could you please stop post every fucking kill you make on this server? Same goes for blindness, fight and stop whining..

Back