• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster GX hosting service - OVH dedicated

Guxi

Developer
Reaction score
Guxi : Hosting

* Available *
(Only one offer left)

About me

My name is Ante,
I'm coming from Zagreb, Croatia.

I'm a passionate programmer, fluently developing software in several different languages & platforms.
(Currently developing an innovative network/system/platform "Electronic Sports Balkan")
My projects are not heavy in terms of system requirements, which allows me to provide a hosting service for your OTS.

I'm providing hosting for an OpenTibiaServer
Via my Dedicated server, located in France

Support (+)
You'll be provided with my full support 12/7 to help install your OTS properly. (in the domain of dedicated server administration, not internal OTS-wise; of course )​

Pricing ($)
Price of the service will depend on requirements of your OTS.
For the new customers, price will be slightly cheaper for the first month.
To get the exact price, you need to contact me and provide me with info of your OTS,
after that you'll get a quick respond with a price.

Interested (?)

If you're interested in my service, or having any questions
--feel free to send me a PM.
Included:
3 day free trial/testing period for installing your OTS and testing it.

Speed test

4199768747.png

4199768185.png

Server is running on Debian Wheezy 7.5 Stable

Server specifications
BIvNBJp.png

Anti-DDoS
Server is supported by the OVH anti-DDoS infrastructure in order to protect your server 24/7 against any type of DDoS attack, regardless of duration or size.

A DDoS attack aims to render a server, service or an infrastructure unavailable by sending a multitude of simultaneous requests from multiple points across the internet.
The intensity of this "crossfire" renders the service unstable, or even worse, unavailable.

OVH provides a FREE mitigation solution with your server rental, enabling:

• - Analyse all packets in real time and at high speed
  • - vacuum your server's incoming traffic
  • - mitigate, which means repairing all illegitimate IP packets while allowing legitimate ones to pass through
You thus get maximum benefit from an optimum level of security.

Last edited:
Speed test
Result #1
Udui3MV.png

Result #2
zYMheyS.png

Theese images are easy to edit, and according to the rules you need to post a valid result.

Use this command to get a link to the speedtest result and paste image+link in the thread.
Code:
speedtest-cli --share

Theese images are easy to edit, and according to the rules you need to post a valid result.

Use this command to get a link to the speedtest result and paste image+link in the thread.
Code:
speedtest-cli --share
Thanks, much better now! ;)

Well you are renting a dedicated while he probably is renting a VPS meaning he is sharing his connection/ressources. I also rent VPS from OVH and I also have around 500 down 250up :)

Well you are renting a dedicated while he probably is renting a VPS meaning he is sharing his connection/ressources. I also rent VPS from OVH and I also have around 500 down 250up :)

I'm renting a DEDICATED, not a vps.
Check my thread again. It's 250 bandwith, 1gb network capacity.

I'm renting a DEDICATED, not a vps.
Check my thread again. It's 250 bandwith, 1gb network capacity.
Well then maybe @sick7 just picked another offer :p
Anyways, 200+ UP is more than enough for an OTS :)

Back