• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gym, Anyone?

Onizuka

Reaction score
Yo Buddies ;>

I've always wanted to ask this question but somehow kept forgetting lol

Any1 does some gym here ?

if so how many times a week u do , whats ur bench press :]

Mines atm 110~ rec 1-2 reps

i work out 4 times a week.

Regards,
Anco.

Well, back in the days I went to gym I used to lift a 20 pounds bar with 40 pounds on each side, which comes to be a total of 50 kilograms more less. I did like 4 series of 20 lifts, slowly, so that the muscles get oxygen correctly and gain mass. It's not about the weight you lift, but the repetitions you make with it and the speed. ;)

Depends what you work out for.

Mass , high weight, not many reps
ripped, high reps low weight

You get the idea.. since u done it probably ;x

Been training at gym for over 4 years now(serious training, 1,5 year). Im 194cm and weight almost 94kg. I belive i can take 100kg benchpress. 130kg+ deathlift.
:)

I'm 6'0, 145 lbs, and I bench 250...that's one 50lb weight on the right, and one 50lb weight on the left...TWO FIFTIES lol.

But no, I seem to stay fit only playing basketball lol...go to the gym, only thing I get on is treadmill or bicycles if I'm not playing bball.

I was fat before, about 95 KG 176CM tall, yea fat but not that fat :D.

now i am 80 KG 177 CM tall (ofcorse didnt go tall because of the GYM XD just normal), I play everyday except thursday (off).. and I play from 2-4 hours daily.. 30-60 minute arc trainer, 35 minute trademail.. 30 minute bike.. 30 minute handbike and like 20-25 minutes crunch group then pool for about 30minutes (the pool is like 2-3-4 times a week) now i got about 6-11 KG muscles, and lost like 20-23 KG fats.. I was on a diet I eat 4 meals a day breakfast is 4 eggs (the white part outside) OR fruits ANY KIND except mango so u can eat bananas/apples/GRAPES/anything until ur so full until u juts cant eat anymore :D and then after 3-5 hours u can eat 1/4 KILO chicken or ham or fish and any amount of salad and the meal after 4 hours from this one is 1/4 kilo chicken + any salad and the last meal is 2 yoghurts + 1 spoon of honey on each and in a month u will lose like really alot

Seriously ;o Nice story Shutter :p Good for u :>

Ah well my Goal is to lift at least 150x5-x8 by end of this year ;x

@Sir Shutter
If u do this for a couple of weeks, 1,5/2/3 months max. u will be at a good weight. ;D

Ontopic: I doesn't go to gym. I play basketball 4/5 times a week, 1 or 2 matches and 3 workouts from 1,5 hour each.

i only just started, some weak chap, can do like 20kg each side :ninja:

If you lift 20 on eacht side plus the bar which is also 20(most of the times) That means you bench 60kg. And you said you just started, that's not possible, mate.

If you lift 20 on eacht side plus the bar which is also 20(most of the times) That means you bench 60kg. And you said you just started, that's not possible, mate.

He doesnt.
xD

He's my rl, he couldnt even lift 50kg off the stand XDDDD.
But, we we're stoned.

Well benching is also about how much you weight, for skinny guy it's hard to bench 60 but for fat guy it will be easy.

My friend weights 85 kilo, and on my eyes first time he bench pressed 60kg, so yeah it is possible.

I haven't done ANYTHING the whole winter! ;d I could do 80kg on bench a while before, but I am spending more and more time at PC so I am becoming weaker every year. Now I can barely make 75Kg I weight ~74Kg. Seriously, I feel it so much, cuz I am fucked up when it comes up to sprint/running or other kind of activities in sport, I exhaust myself fast. Also, now almost all of my friends win me in arm wrestling, before only some could[talking about my age]. So I am recommending you to do physical activities, because sitting 10h at day infront of ur PC is bad and ull not even notice how weaker, sicker you become :D

well a normal human should be able to lift his own wight.

So if u lift 75kg thats "ok" for ur weight. I lift a lot more than my weight, but obviously i workout more aswell so :p

well a normal human should be able to lift his own wight.

So if u lift 75kg thats "ok" for ur weight. I lift a lot more than my weight, but obviously i workout more aswell so :p

so u are saying that you can lift up 110kg? ;d

Nah lol and if it would happen which i doubt than oh well. We only got one life better live it than cry about id ;d

Back