• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gym, Anyone?

Hi everyone :D

I'm 14years old (15 this year) and i'm training GYM 3times a week, 3TimesX1H=3H gym a week. My length is 167.5 or something :p and weight is 60KG.

I can lift 77KG (3LIFTS is my record!), 25KGS in both sides and the pole is 27KGS.

Extras: I'm training Taekwondo 5Times a week, 5TimesX1H=5H Taekwondo a week. (Elite training, got black belt).

And i'm not fat so fat, just a little little bit in my stomach haha :p

Regards
Abbedi

Hi everyone :D

I'm 14years old (15 this year) and i'm training GYM 3times a week, 3TimesX1H=3H gym a week. My length is 167.5 or something :p and weight is 60KG.

I can lift 77KG (3LIFTS is my record!), 25KGS in both sides and the pole is 27KGS.

Extras: I'm training Taekwondo 5Times a week, 5TimesX1H=5H Taekwondo a week. (Elite training, got black belt).

And i'm not fat so fat, just a little little bit in my stomach haha :p

Regards
Abbedi

Dont you got like school or smthg? :huh:
I remember when I had to train for my blackbelt in Judo I had to train alot aswell, from like 5h-15h a week.
Had to stop since I couldn't mix it with my other hobby's and school.

First time I came to this gym here in Sweden, there was this lift with like 200kg stones in both sides with chains of titanium holding them up. I started lifting, and it was really easy, they weighted nothing for my 12 pack stomach and 9 pack hands. After a while though, the chains broke and I just ran away, acting like nothing has happened.

Dont you got like school or smthg? :huh:
I remember when I had to train for my blackbelt in Judo I had to train alot aswell, from like 5h-15h a week.
Had to stop since I couldn't mix it with my other hobby's and school.

Ofc i'm going to school :)

08:00-14:30 school everyday and training 18:00-19:00GYM and 19:10-20:10 Taekwondo :) and belive me.. i got time almost for everything i'm doing :p

sorry for my bad english :(

lol Abbedi you dont have a blackbelt your only 14 lol...... im still lol'ing, i spent 2 years training for my black belt and i still didnt get it lol my sister has been doing kirate since she was 4 years old shes now 15 she has black belt only cuz she been doing it for so long.

lol Abbedi you dont have a blackbelt your only 14 lol...... im still lol'ing, i spent 2 years training for my black belt and i still didnt get it lol my sister has been doing kirate since she was 4 years old shes now 15 she has black belt only cuz she been doing it for so long.

I've trained taekwondo for 7years -.- since i was 8years.

Ofc i'm going to school :)

08:00-14:30 school everyday and training 18:00-19:00GYM and 19:10-20:10 Taekwondo :) and belive me.. i got time almost for everything i'm doing :p

sorry for my bad english :(

I guess you have inexhaustible strength.1 hour workout on gym before taekwondo training or yours gym workout is not like the real gym workout.

lol i train rugby 3 days at week 3 hours
3times X 3hrs = 9 hours at week of rugby
i go to the gym 3 days too 2 hours
3times X 2hrs = 6 hours at week of gym
also i train 1-2 hrs on my house all days :)
08:00-16:30 school 17:30-21:00 rugby or gym 21:00-23:00 house train
and then sleep or partys :)

Back in the days when I used to lift junk I did about
120 KG Benchpress, I was about 190 cm tall weight about 77-78kg~

Later I quit so I could focus on my racing career that went down the toilet, nowadays I dont rly train that much, I take a joggin tour when I feel like it and thats it ;o

Back