• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gym sold char

razdwatrzy

South Africa
Reaction score
Name: Rushero Sterid Boy
Former Name: Gym
Sex: male

Guild Membership: a Member of the Wipe Reserve

DELET HIM

2ajw6sl.gif

If somebody buys namechange it means they sold char?

No maybe he gave it to his friend? like fatima did? fuck u, u retarded piece of shit.... Speed got deleted for no reason on 2 characters.... Maybe the 2nd deletion was valid but the first was wasnt 4 sure....

No maybe he gave it to his friend? like fatima did? fuck u, u retarded piece of shit.... Speed got deleted for no reason on 2 characters.... Maybe the 2nd deletion was valid but the first was wasnt 4 sure....

u mean "first one"? :D

Gym sold his char to me before for 15 euro / usd. Less then 1 month later the account got hacked back. When I bought it he said that the account was on some random email like: lkja;[email protected] but obviously he was lieing.
Yes this char should be deleted. He is selling it every month and take it back later everytime. And this calar is just a lieing piece of shit. He said he doens't know anything about it blablabla but he is in this togheter with his freind of 35 years old who is playing tibia and stealing from people.

Are u retarded or what? there is a rule that says "Original owner can get the acc back" So even if u bought the acc its ur fault isnt it? and gym never sold his character....

Are u retarded or what? there is a rule that says "Original owner can get the acc back" So even if u bought the acc its ur fault isnt it? and gym never sold his character....

Stop lieing you little polack before I trow a fucking bomb on your country. GYM AND CALAR FOREVER ALONE rofl

Edit: I forgot your fat as fuck nvm

randomscurb123
you make a mistake. All members of Wipe Again are forever alone and only have life in shadowcores.

Gym sold his char to me before for 15 euro / usd. Less then 1 month later the account got hacked back. When I bought it he said that the account was on some random email like: lkja;[email protected] but obviously he was lieing.
Yes this char should be deleted. He is selling it every month and take it back later everytime. And this calar is just a lieing piece of shit. He said he doens't know anything about it blablabla but he is in this togheter with his freind of 35 years old who is playing tibia and stealing from people.

Stop lieing you little polack before I trow a fucking bomb on your country. GYM AND CALAR FOREVER ALONE rofl

Edit: I forgot your fat as fuck nvm

Only you sir YOU are the only RETARD To trust him

Back