• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gz Double Exp

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
Double exp means there going to be no more fucking room to hunt like there already fucking isnt because fucking brs and fucking polacks are fucking everywhere. Aint a cry.

Chi chi really quit it nobody LIKES U KIDS

and we wont let u exp as always :) btw

@ MLODY BROR CHANGED BOT PLACES AFTER 2 DEATHS CRY IS FREE
@JACOLAS KNOWS HELL BE SNEAKED SO HE GO BOT NEXT TO MLODY BROR IN DEEPLINGS GRA YISLAND WE GONNA MAKE QUEST TOMORROW ;)

You have never killed me exping and when you tried i was skulled for 15mins ran around gray island and got away from 10 of u while mwalling and no manashield gg And everyone loves me no one loves you fail troll :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and PRAHHH PVP PRAHH PVP

You have never killed me exping and when you tried i was skulled for 15mins ran around gray island and got away from 10 of u while mwalling and no manashield gg And everyone loves me no one loves you fail troll :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and PRAHHH PVP PRAHH PVP

You cant even pass 200

I've been 206 but died down to 189 didn't lvl for a month+ then I got 202 and didn't lvl for 2 weeks now so 195 because there ain't no fucking place to hunt in the morning its polacks and in the nights brs. So can't fly do shit

- - - Updated - - -

I've been 206 but died down to 189 didn't lvl for a month+ then I got 202 and didn't lvl for 2 weeks now so 195 because there ain't no fucking place to hunt in the morning its polacks and in the nights brs. So can't fly do shit

doesn't matter if he have 200 or 300 but that guy is just a fucking noob he's dieing every fucking time when he make skull on battle ;o

Chi chi really quit it nobody LIKES U KIDS

and we wont let u exp as always :) btw

@JACOLAS KNOWS HELL BE SNEAKED SO HE GO BOT NEXT TO MLODY BROR IN DEEPLINGS GRA YISLAND WE GONNA MAKE QUEST TOMORROW ;)

Lol pro players sneaking the ppl bot hahaha
Come me, 18:00 Hive +4 lets see if I can escape like other times of all your whole noob team

Lol pro players sneaking the ppl bot hahaha
Come me, 18:00 Hive +4 lets see if I can escape like other times of all your whole noob team

if you cant see you're a 285 ek not a ms or ed its easy to escape hives on a ek because theres many 1 ways to mwall and im sure you had some sios somewhere

doesn't matter if he have 200 or 300 but that guy is just a fucking noob he's dieing every fucking time when he make skull on battle ;o

You killed me once in edron with 10 guys and 50 noobs -.- and i dont run because i take spots im dedicated i fight with honour not like a char lover you are

mlody bror is mine character broo '.' btw 2kk/h (hh) not bad

Your team kill me one time with problem when i being afk under boat.

Back