• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gz mika

just bcuz im not fighting on avanged or ice meto doesnt mean im never there.

Your always whine im never there while i always am, actually you never meet me ingame cuz ur never there u retard

just bcuz im not fighting on avanged or ice meto doesnt mean im never there.

Your always whine im never there while i always am, actually you never meet me ingame cuz ur never there u retard

keep quiet, u suck. face it already andif ur not there on 1 of ur main chars then get lost, coward

I think all of his chars are his main chars. And well, i've seen him around a lot.

keep quiet, u suck. face it already andif ur not there on 1 of ur main chars then get lost, coward

You are really a smartass don't you? I got 5 chars which are higher as 160 and yet u even keep spamming i'm never there? You know 2/5 chars I own above 150. And I'm never fighting on Ice Meto since he's to low (my opinion) and not that much on Avanged either cuz pally's suck in ob (boring) and the healing is wasted.

If you really wanna get me I suppose you login or just gimme a privat msg.

Coward.

nop ur still a coward=) ive been in vent with u and everytime come with a proposal of fighting u always say no..

and paladins aint boring on ob but u cant play so...

calling me a coward hahaha

nop ur still a coward=) ive been in vent with u and everytime come with a proposal of fighting u always say no..

and paladins aint boring on ob but u cant play so...

calling me a coward hahaha

Lol you in ventrilo with me? Who the fuck are you anyway?xD

Btw I've never refused coming to a sneak or a open battle, so what you're saying is complete bullshit.

I don't really know what you think that's fun, but I'm not a guy who plays this server for the Quests and huntings, I'm doing it for the sneaks and open battle. But w/e, think what you want:)

Back