• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gz No Teams BRs Taking Over

no bro warmode no , go pk hunt go kill hunt take hunt you guy all day gogogogo EXP EXP

As I said.. you have 3 days.

- - - Updated - - -

02:55 Prevail [232]: bro
02:55 Prevail [232]: i have not team
02:55 Prevail [232]: xD
02:55 Prevail [232]: my team = 1 friend
02:57 Prevail [232]: why u not care on name?
02:57 Prevail [232]: just kill kill kill?
02:57 Prevail [232]: respect
02:57 Prevail [232]: respect me bro
02:57 Prevail [232]: i want be your team
02:57 Prevail [232]: u best team dominado 100% 24/7
02:57 Prevail [232]: i respect you team i talk nice fatima i talk nice off surpeme i have fun
02:57 Prevail [232]: you come kill my cut my arm
02:57 Prevail [232]: =[
03:20 Prevail [232]: i get in you team
03:20 Prevail [232]: 3 days
03:20 Prevail [232]: wait
03:20 Prevail [232]: go invite me back
03:20 Prevail [232]: let me speak
03:20 Prevail [232]: u brs spamming
03:20 Prevail [232]: let me speak private on you

haha
Clearly trolling.

I shouldn't of been so harsh, Dino, I know you aren't a two faced twat (like most kids nowadays). It's why I've respected you all these years.

But you know that I know that many people on my team are young and naive, they don't know shit and act like they do. Just ignore the kids, and stop telling me in every msg "Your team is shit blah blah" I know they aren't the best, but we try? We don't sit in pz all day cowarding like cunts. So please, I don't need to know this shit anymore.

Even the brazilian are a tradeteam on Lunarforce. Thom joined em and shit like dafUQ... Thom is so desperate he can't wait for Calar so he just join the brazilians. waaaaaaaOOOOOW.. Faatima you disapoint me. Perigoo is not happy :S

Even the brazilian are a tradeteam on Lunarforce. Thom joined em and shit like dafUQ... Thom is so desperate he can't wait for Calar so he just join the brazilians. waaaaaaaOOOOOW.. Faatima you disapoint me. Perigoo is not happy :S

perigo dont play more , and Thom is a good player , he help all fights

I shouldn't of been so harsh, Dino, I know you aren't a two faced twat (like most kids nowadays). It's why I've respected you all these years.

But you know that I know that many people on my team are young and naive, they don't know shit and act like they do. Just ignore the kids, and stop telling me in every msg "Your team is shit blah blah" I know they aren't the best, but we try? We don't sit in pz all day cowarding like cunts. So please, I don't need to know this shit anymore.
i dont care how shit our team is azur we have the most fun out of all these teams most of them take shit to serios we just have fun

brs just started fighting each other because of ferumbras this is too fcking epic

Back