• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GZZ Wipe Again:]

We all know who got raped and who didnt. Two OBs and both of them we saw Wipe Again running away in the end and never came back. We won by like 100 frags in total from the wm before, let me put it the calar-way, "He was rooking himself so we kill him".

Aff rly learn some pvp guys i mean it, 50 versus 30 u know how to play, but like 1 versus 1 we see the score peace.

5f5dcfb84dd0e2b566140f2.jpg

Aff rly learn some pvp guys i mean it, 50 versus 30 u know how to play, but like 1 versus 1 we see the score peace.

Hahaha the guy who says "blabal we cant do this or that because people will only have excuse" "and here is another excuse if we win" now you're doing it. Oh god damn I love you and your vent-ping Calar :$

Soo, we won 7 of 9 wms against Shock, just face the facts that Wipe again are better then Shock

This was the last warmode. Out of 10 battles it is always the last one that is the most important. Always been and will always be.

So you rly mean that Shock is better then Wipe again? And btw who are you ingame? Never seen your name on the battlefield?

Never said that Shock is better or have I :eek:? Just said that the last battle is the one that has the biggest value. Look into lets say sports? Lets take football, Team A wins over Team B lets say 3 times but the fourth time Team A wins. Can Team B say that they are the better team when they just lost against Team A?

I been playing on different characters. Kluckie Von Apeshit & Ice Meto & Rin Azhari and now, Flandie Backline. I been in a few battles versus Wipe Again (not all as I been in other teams but the last 2-3 warmodes I been with Drako).

Hello guys, Drako here.

All i want to say is that i don't care about scores but you guys always have a reason and blablalbla.
When we was fight 30vs40 with ya everything was ok we was getting raped its np, but when you getting raped you need to rook chars for win WM.
Its more funny because 3h before that action with dawid a friend asked me if i don't want to rook 200 ed from wipe cause we got access to it, i said "no i won't do it cause they will says we are sux because of rooking chars." and now im seeing how sux are you to lose and rook characters on fucking OT then ping ventrilo of other team.

Good luck if the score is so imporant because of numbers ::), everyone know who win this war mode and stop say bullshits zzon etc.

LOL numbers are not important for u drako? So why always u're sayin that u're only 25/30 on vent even when 40ppl are online ingame? It's so funny to say that shock is rox guild even if they are 48 ppl online and wipe again was 33 but who cares about numbers... Yesterday at veno "closed" battle at s-w gate u went to stack with 35 ppl... twice.. Let's make warmode with balanced amount of ppl and then look at the result of battle... Then u may say that u won battle

We normally fought calar 20vs30 some months ago because people didnt come back after dedek, so numbers lie. You can have 30 people online and 35 on ventrilo, count the pixels on battle instead. Warmodes here became pathetic and wipe ass again and shock instead of fighting for fun like always were desperate to win = ue, ava, pinging and hacking.

100KK FOR JACOLAS MOTHER !!

KK
If we assume that you win this wm, okay.
Its lame
wmzjebane.png

But...
But...
But...
You see here only wm with guild name Shock
66008132.png

39728007.png

48006297.png

62108537.png

wmzjebane.png

I don't show wm with other your guild... ;x

they won many warmodes but i think that more important is the present , not the past

Back