• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[H-RTS] HolmaN's Real Tibia Screenshots

nazzecml11.png

firstsolodlnazzec.png

micasa.png

niiiiiice

its just temporary, the max time i will play rl tibia is 2 months or so, which i will buy 2 months (sry for double post) erase top message.

@topic: Gzzzz ;D

yeye u will but if ur not over 18 dont even try cuz u wont be able to buy again a day and u will get mad for it just dont do it i feel bad for u :p

yeye u will but if ur not over 18 dont even try cuz u wont be able to buy again a day and u will get mad for it just dont do it i feel bad for u :p

is not gonna happen i do that all the time even tho i just let sit there is just 7 euro so

DONT U DARE TO SAY THAT! haha

U forgot the BoB Outfit... ehhhh? :D

In my option BoB and NK outfits is the ugliest..

My favourites is female outfits cuz I almost never played female

Female barb, beggar, warrior, hunter are all nice (full)

he ain't playing, it's a big difference between playing and botting...

so I would rather use the word "lvling" for this thread.

Can you just quit your boting, just because you got bot system. Let him bot if he wants. amg you should be banned just because your hated -.-

Can you just quit your boting, just because you got bot system. Let him bot if he wants. amg you should be banned just because your hated -.-

Are you fucking retarded? Why the fuck do you bump an old thread like this? fucking idiot <.<

sure there is , so other people can see how awesome projects used to be !

sure there is , so other people can see how awesome projects used to be !

HolmaN didnt have projects, he had characters he bought, renamed, sold. That's his project. So awesome.

Back