• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[H-RTS] HolmaN's Real Tibia Screenshots

ooofqueestputtejag.jpg

blueedjinn.jpg

pgcasshs.jpg

Then i sold some loot... =)

loootssoldrhemoz.jpg

pgcasshs.jpg

And here's some eq from my knight (same account, but the name will e unhidden soon as I'm level 100 on rhemoz). The eq is pretty expensive. Dsm 40k~, demon helmet 120k~, Golden Legs 55k~. MMS 60-65k, boh 30k, p-amulet 3k. :

eeqqq-2.jpg

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Would be really impressive if you wasn't worldtrading money xD
Still nice :thumbup:
I've worldtraded about 1.3kk.

Softs = 250k, my eq = 70k~, 460k on the bank, knight eq = 320k~, addon 500k.

So some 100k's profit hahahaha. (I've sded frost a couple of levels. Gave my rl's eq / items for 350k.)

roooyalhlelmet.jpg

Then, a 194 started to get annoyed of me becuase I was in "his spawn" så he started luring some frosts on me, wich is ilegal. Anyway, he got the most dmg om one, so I started trowing shit on it. And suddently I pushed it away and saw a dsm. Didn't ahve cap so trowed it into the ground and start chasing it, while trowing out sds(by misstake, was going to trow a bp manas or so.) But ended with my luck ofc, since he was retareded. Now he'd like to kill me etc. He will "lure monsters on me untill I die!" Well, if he do, I'll just start my tibiacam, and he's bannished. :*

dssmmm.jpg

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

roooyalhlelmet.jpg

Then, a 194 started to get annoyed of me becuase I was in "his spawn" så he started luring some frosts on me, wich is ilegal. Anyway, he got the most dmg om one, so I started trowing shit on it. And suddently I pushed it away and saw a dsm. Didn't ahve cap so trowed it into the ground and start chasing it, while trowing out sds(by misstake, was going to trow a bp manas or so.) But ended with my luck ofc, since he was retareded. Now he'd like to kill me etc. He will "lure monsters on me untill I die!" Well, if he do, I'll just start my tibiacam, and he's bannished. :*

dssmmm.jpg

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

I lol'd!

So, i won't waste hunting Necro :p?

In the beginning you might. But after a while you you wont. Since the rare items is so expencive. If you waste 10k in manas / hunt. And don't loot anything for 2 hunts, and in the third hunt loot boh. Then it's profit or +- atleast.
=)

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

In the beginning you might. But after a while you you wont. Since the rare items is so expencive. If you waste 10k in manas / hunt. And don't loot anything for 2 hunts, and in the third hunt loot boh. Then it's profit or +- atleast.
=)

Kind Regards, HolmaN.

Okey :) will try it out tomorrow :p

Hope my loot luck isn't as sucky as it just to be xDD

Back