• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[H-RTS] HolmaN's Real Tibia Screenshots

Jagkanprata only dies at demons what ever level he is? = he think Demons kill everyone in 1 hit? and by that think that everyone wanna get peope to demons are retarded.. maybe?

no, smthing called profit when hunting;] and a 100 ed wont profit at demons, you know?

rheemozzz97.jpg

GO GO GO!! :D
damn you,you really lvl faster than the wind :D :D :D :D

Gratz, I wont be able to level for a loong while xD

but no harm, maybe you got more lvl then me when I start to exp again xD

btw,, aww, you're about to break my record with make lvl 100 in two months <.< damn you!!!!!!!!

Currently less then 7 weeks. If I get 100 before 3th november, it's less then 2 months.

Currently less then 7 weeks. If I get 100 before 3th november, it's less then 2 months.

well gratz asshole xD

but it will be a bit harder to beat 170+ in less then a year :p

after 140 it's pain in ass to exp in a world without respect.. but you already know that ;)

Nice! But I was asking about Ghomez, Not Rhomez xD

I though you ment that I got the name from Ghomez.

Actually I got it from Rhoemz. There's a rl of mine useing Dhomez aswell. =) But Rhomez is old, useing uh's as you can see haha!

And about the name Rhemoz. I changed place on e and o. Rhomez to Rhemoz.

Back