• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[H-RTS] HolmaN's Real Tibia Screenshots

Annihilator was made already, I'll make it tomorrow about the same time. I decide to make the warlord arena on don though. Had to leave on the second last monster, since I got out of manas. Fun though, wasted about 70k, and got mysticblade and justic seeker, so np was for fun anyway! ^^

noani.png

wararena.png

dooonnholarena.png

dooooonnnnarenanaa.png

@up

What level did you do it at? ;O
Because, I haven't done it on my level 95 druid yet and I plan on doing it at level 100 and taking a picture for TibiaNews or something.

@up

What level did you do it at? ;O
Because, I haven't done it on my level 95 druid yet and I plan on doing it at level 100 and taking a picture for TibiaNews or something.

One guy did that, all was calling him a botter after that, afterall he was botting but they didnt know that, Holman nice lvl to do that quest haha :p

Well on Rhemoz I made it on lvl 106. I haven't made it on Don Holkman (103 ek), and my rl got his lvl 100 advance in the quest room. =)

valdenzar100.jpg

Back