• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[H-RTS] HolmaN's Real Tibia Screenshots

and you donate to a forum rofl?

Sry if I have cash to waste, and not time. You must really be hurting financially if you think 9$ is alot of money lol. It's called making money online =)

Continue w/the jealousy!

Can't wait till Holman gives me his stuff so I can return to real tib.

Sry if I have cash to waste, and not time. You must really be hurting financially if you think 9$ is alot of money lol. It's called making money online =)

Continue w/the jealousy!

Can't wait till Holman gives me his stuff so I can return to real tib.

even if you got cash to waste ( what i have aswell rofl) then it is still pretty fail to donate to a forumXD haha jealous i think you are jealous on holman that he actually can pg (bot tooXD ) and that you can't do a shit. keep donating nerd;)

even if you got cash to waste ( what i have aswell rofl) then it is still pretty fail to donate to a forumXD haha jealous i think you are jealous on holman that he actually can pg (bot tooXD ) and that you can't do a shit. keep donating nerd;)

I'm the nerd? Yet you mention me 'being jealous someone can bot' LMAO. The fact you even think that way makes you the nerd. I retired from Tibia due to boredom and all my buds quitting due to bans/deletions.

I've said my plenty gratz to Holman for all his nice works. He has OFC passed me in all his Tibia adventures lol, have never been jealous of him. I will admit I'm jealous that he has the dedication to continue lol, cause I for one, will never continue once deleted.

~~<For Sale>~~
Djinn Blade <--
Emerald Sword <--
Spellbook of Dark Mysteries <--
Master Archer Armor <--
Demon Armor
Necromancer Shield <--
Fireborn Giant Armor <--
Firewalker Boots
Yalahari Mask
Yalahari Armor
Spellbook of Mind Control
Springsprout Rod
Focus Cape
MMS
DSM
83x Talons
Paladin Armor
Bloody Edge <--
Mandrake <--
Blue Legs
3x Blood Herbs
10x Gold Ingots <--
Demonbone Amulet
Eternal Flame <--
Hat of the Mad
Crystal Mace <--
Lethal lissy shirt <--
Witch Hat
Ceremonial Ankh
AOL
2x Skeleton Decoration
4x Iron Ore
3x Stuffed Dragon
Frozen Starlight
Onyx Flail <--
Abyss Hammer <--
Crystalline Armor
Violet Gem
Crusader Helmet
44x Wolf Paws
Elvish Bow
Magma Legs
5x Bear Paws
Yellow Gem
Deer Trophy
43x Hardened Bones
Soft Boots <--
Warrior Helmet
Hailstorm Rod
Headchopper
8x bp's of UH

hmm? how come you have addons and theres no even "Server Log"? werent addons after update or did i miss that part? ;<

147.png

holman where can i lvl good with some profit if it is possible. i am a 82 rp (premium) i don't have bot so don't tell hunt spot for bottersXD

Well, I always bot, or at least mostly so now sure. But bonebeast island is nice, so is gs island aswell (bring a helmet of the deep due to the watrer elementals). Another nice spawn is the hydra island with assassin stars. You can also go to okolnir or quaras.

Back