• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Haard's Mapping Showoff

Haard

Slacker
Reaction score
This thread will be updated every day.
I'm showing everyone my limitations and skills.
Just to find a intresting project to work with.

Starting of with this.

Mapped a small cave.

A hydra cave i decided to map ;p (Inspiration from Yalahar dragons)

a part of the snowy frost giant settlement i'm currently into :p

Last edited:
There's almost no details inside. Add some stones and some details on the walls. And the mountain such as the temple (???) is to squary. But keep it up.

Tips: Save your screenshots as .png format.

I dislike how the cave looks like, however, remove some void and it will be average mapping, dont stop practicing

i mean, i dislike how the house interior looks but remove that withe from the left side

Do as I said. Add some stones. You could add some walls that's broken. It will look more realistic then. :)

I would like to see more details like plants and so on in the cave... Maybe more stones, idk, but it looks empty :p

Add more details to the cave. And that creature doesn't fit in there, sorry. But keep it up tho!

Im missing alot of insperation...
Give me something to do :p
And to Xucin i will take a look at it :p

Updated the cave ~

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the new cave is little too to much squary and the plants in the water are the same all of them almost... add something to the walls like spider webbs and some more stones... This is what I think :p

Back